+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have you gone travelling?

Where have you gone travelling?

Where outside your own country have you travelled to so far in your life? Where was your favorite and why?

I used to be a travel agent so there are way too many countries for me to list. I have to say the fav for me it’s a hard choice between Italy (Rome) and Australia (the Whitsunday Islands) both for being so beautiful. If I can, I hope to someday go back to oz. Rome is just around the corner for me so I know going back there is an easy possibility
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    USA has everything I'd ever find interesting to travel to, but I've been to a few other countries like Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, and a few Caribbean countries not to mention Canada at least 50 times

I might go to Honduras this winter to assist in a health clinic or go to Tanzania this summer for the same purpose, because med schools like to see such an interest in public health. This of course, on top of countless hours of hospital volunteer work at home

Whitesunday Islands look so beautiful though, I am jealous you got to go there

ye the states were pretty amazing, i travelled from LA to NY through all the southern states...i loved New Orleans
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Western NY is the best part of NY

In Europe: Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Paris, Nice, Manchester

In the states: too many places to mention

I've also been to a few places in the Caribbean, like Jamaica, the Bahamas, and just recently Puerto Rico.

Rome is a beautiful city. Art, ancient ruins, amazing food, great shopping, handsome men and gorgeous ladies...you can't go wrong. I love the Caribbean, too. I often have fantasies about moving down there, but there are way too many hurricanes in the summer.

I really want to go to Japan next. Or maybe somewhere in South America.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Rome is a beautiful city. Art, ancient ruins, amazing food, great shopping, handsome men and gorgeous ladies...you can't go wrong.

I really want to go to Japan next. Or maybe somewhere in South America.
    ye i completely agree! ooo the gorgoous men in Italy...i would love to go to Japan and South America too...i would also love to visit China....my ex was Chinese and made me have a huge interest in it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just hope if you went to China you'd be able to access this site to update us

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ye i completely agree! ooo the gorgoous men in Italy...i would love to go to Japan and South America too...i would also love to visit China....my ex was Chinese and made me have a huge interest in it
    I sure did not picture that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I sure did not picture that.
    hehe well he seemed like a lovely guy so i got hooked

"Seemed"? I'm intrigued. What happened?

(If you don't mind answering)

"Seemed"? I'm intrigued. What happened?

(If you don't mind answering)
    no i dont mind actually i broke up with him after chatting on this forum...thank goodness!!

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/23566-should-i-break-up-him.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/23841-dont-under-any-illusion-girls-boys-2.html[/url]

Ah, sounds like a bit of a wanker. You did yourself a favour.

P.S - What the trollop is an "organic hairdresser"?!

Ah, sounds like a bit of a wanker. You did yourself a favour.

P.S - What the trollop is an "organic hairdresser"?!
    haha i use zero chemicals in my shampoo's and colours....i mainly do cancer patients hair before and after chemo when their hair grows back in their homes....its actually a very fulfilling career...its my own biz...infact i just started it...i'm the first in Ireland to 100% chemical free

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    haha i use zero chemicals in my shampoo's and colours....i mainly do cancer patients hair before and after chemo in their homes....its actually a very fulfilling career...its my own biz...infact i just started it...i'm the first in Ireland to 100% chemical free
    An entrepreneur huh? How's it going so far?

What part of Ireland are you from? N or S? (Go N!)

An entrepreneur huh? How's it going so far?

What part of Ireland are you from? N or S? (Go N!)

well its slow moving but i just did a lot of advertising last week so fingers crossed i'll get loadsa calls....i'm from meath (south) but i now live in dublin...are you from this part of the world yourself? you seem like you might be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast