+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Men "Scared" of Virgins???

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt View Post
    Finally, why are you girls cruising around telling guys you meet that you are virgins. If you are with someone in a serious relationship, you tell them after a little while. This is not something you blurt out. It will definitely scare the majority of us off because, if nothing else, there is something we will consider strange about you since you've waited so long to lose your v-card.
    Since the majority of men try to get sex on the first couple of dates, the woman doesn't really have the option of telling the guy after a month or two that she's a virgin.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All men hate virgins.

If they can't be bothered with the extra effort, well, at least it confirms that they're just looking for a shorter physical relationship.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay5 View Post
    Is is THAT bad to teach somebody about sexual intercourse? It doesn't look that hard...but I guess ppl are lazy. Were you all not virgins at one point? LOL
    Thanks, everyone so far for the input. I just don't see why guys would think that it's "difficult" to "train" a virgin how to have sex....it doesn't seem that hard to understand (lol).
    Thank you! A rational girl!

You're right though, most people, guys and girls, are lazy fuccking dumbshits

This is a question out here for the guys: How many of you guys would be turned off if a girl you were digging told you she was a virgin and the girl was 21+? Only reason I'm asking is because a close friend of mine in college who is 21 said she was feeling some guy and he seemed to be feeling her too but once she told him she was a virgin, he acted like he didn't want to be bothered anymore and told her he was not looking for a relationship. ::rolls eyes::

Do guys think that girls who have waited that long to have sex are crazy and will be very emotional and attached after they have sex?

What if she isn't (she could be a virgin, but not like, crazy), but STILL wants something solid (a relationship)?

Is is THAT bad to teach somebody about sexual intercourse? It doesn't look that hard...but I guess ppl are lazy. Were you all not virgins at one point? LOL

Or do some of you not care?

I am interested in hearing a guys opinion on this because I am 22 and a virgin as well and have been afraid to tell guys I meet that I am virgin for fear of scaring them off, yet I don't think I need to be "HANDLED WITH CARE", NOR DISPRESPECTED (as some guys have the custom of doing) just b/c I am one.
    You gotta becareful. Alot of guys out there are going after virgins just to raise their score board and has no real intention of having a relationship with the girl.
    Dont say I didnt warn you.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    If she was willing to have sex with me within a couple of weeks, however, I wouldn't believe she was a virgin.
    I just wanted to say that that kind of thinking can ruin a good relationship.

I'm dealing with a similar issue and that makes me disappointed and lose a little respect for his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i guess he wasn't feeling her that much.

that's how you can always tell who your friends are and who's genuinely interested in you. if they're not, they will be gone when you tell them something like that.

don't worry about it though. if it scares them off then that's good! weed out the guys who aren't all that interested in you.
    I like weeding out guys . I learned my lesson quickly.

Finally, why are you girls cruising around telling guys you meet that you are virgins. If you are with someone in a serious relationship, you tell them after a little while. This is not something you blurt out. It will definitely scare the majority of us off because, if nothing else, there is something we will consider strange about you since you've waited so long to lose your v-card.
    I'm not going to tell a man I recently met that I am a virgin. It just doesn't sound right to me. What am I really telling him when I do that?

Since the majority of men try to get sex on the first couple of dates, the woman doesn't really have the option of telling the guy after a month or two that she's a virgin.
    I do have an option...I will not be with a man that tries to rape me lol....or expects me to have sex with him within the first couple of dates.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I just wanted to say that that kind of thinking can ruin a good relationship.

I'm dealing with a similar issue and that makes me disappointed and lose a little respect for his thoughts.
    Why can that ruin a good relationship? If a woman was my age and still a virgin, there's no way I'd believe it if she was willing to have sex with me so soon... unless she wasn't a virgin by choice.

I do have an option...I will not be with a man that tries to rape me lol....or expects me to have sex with him within the first couple of dates.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with my post.

The poster I was replying to was saying that women should stop telling the guy that they are a virgin until they've been together a while and I was saying that since most men are trying to get women into bed so quickly, they can't wait a month or two like they may want to.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post.

The poster I was replying to was saying that women should stop telling the guy that they are a virgin until they've been together a while and I was saying that since most men are trying to get women into bed so quickly, they can't wait a month or two like they may want to.
    Why can't they wait?

Why can that ruin a good relationship? If a woman was my age and still a virgin, there's no way I'd believe it if she was willing to have sex with me so soon... unless she wasn't a virgin by choice.
    You are young but I see your point. I was thinking of another situation that has a similar attitude of "if she does this, then she can't possible be..."

Us virgins get bad raps...I hope my first is a virgin as well so we both can learn together. But hell, at even 19, almost 20 I doubt there's many left.

We've all got to start somewhere, right? Some sooner than others.

Why can't they wait?
    What are they going to say? It'll eventually come out that they're a virgin.

This is a discussion my friends and I have had multiple times. None of us are stoked with the idea of a virgin whatsoever. There are just too many variables. Girls in general tend to get clingy after you sleep with them. I'd imagine being the one to take a 22 yr old girl's virginity could be pretty hectic.

Additionally, inexperienced partners = lousy partners. This almost always holds true. The odds of a girl who is a virgin being a good lay are slim to none. That is truly your best bet at sleeping with a dead fish.

Even worse, what if you're engaging in this lousy lay with this virgin girl and any of the following occur: 1) She's just a terrible lay, 2) She starts to cry, 3) She complains about the pain the whole time.

How is it hectic to have sex with a 22 y/o girl just b/c she's a v? Again, is there something new about sex I haven't heard of yet?

So-when you first started having sex, you were, like....Dirk Diggler or something? You weren't "lousy" when you started out..? I'm curious...lol. Why do guys THINK that virgins are these frigid ppl when it actually comes down to sex? LMAO!!!

I dunno about crying/complaining and all that bs. I would expect something bigger to make me do that--and sex isn't one of them...but each girl is different.

I'm not exactly sure @ what stage she (my friend) told her little guy friend she was one, but either way, he would've found out.

So it's not b/c you all are 'scared'--just sheer discrimination/laziness! (LOL!!!)

What are they going to say? It'll eventually come out that they're a virgin.
    Not for me, but I have issues so nevermind . I hope he knows (senses it) but I doubt it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast