+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are Men "Scared" of Virgins???

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend is becoming fantastic at dick sucking.

I have a guy friend who told me he hated gettin his dick sucked. I was so shocked so I asked him why? He said there was a girl who sucked his dick and she grated her teeth on his dick and it hurt like hell. LOL I laughed so hard.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I'm a girl that's why i don't have any idea about that one..

Bsta based on my observation here in our place,
    guys do really like/love to have sex with virgins.
    They feel happy because they're the once who divirginised the girl....I'm really confused and i really dunno why they like that.

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    I'm a girl that's why i don't have any idea about that one..

Bsta based on my observation here in our place,
    guys do really like/love to have sex with virgins.
    They feel happy because they're the once who divirginised the girl....I'm really confused and i really dunno why they like that.
    What is your place? You mean the guys in the forums/site?

Orly?

It's like that around here? So...virgins don't have a 'bad' rep? Sweeeeeet.

No, Kay... REAL men are not afraid of virgins. I happen to be a 41-yo virgin, because I don't see any point of getting physically intimate with any woman I wouldn't settle down with. No ring = no nookie. I don't know why it's bad to be a male virgin, but it IS bad.

I am not scared at all of female virgins. My first time was with a virgin and it was actually an incredible night. Neither of us had a clue what we were doing. Now that I am not a virgin, there are some nights I just want to sleep with some beautiful girl that I care nothing about. If that beautiful girl turns out to be a virgin, it does make me think how much I really want to be with her. I would feel bad taking her virginity if I already knew I was going to leave her very soon.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's nothing wrong with a 21 year old virgin... but if she's under 18, then i'm scared as hell.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I just so happen to be dating someone that was a virgin and we've been dating for almost 2 years. She isn't one anymore. :smile: I like to know that I am the only one she has ever been with and that she doesn't have any deseases or bad experiences. I also like it because she can't think about another guy when I'm in bed with her, she hasn't done anything with anyone except for me.

I have never thought about this til now. We just don't care. We like each other soo much. When I found out she was a virgin, it didn't scare me at all. I would much rather have an innocent girlfriend, than to have a slutty girlfriend that has been with everyone. I'm glad that my girlfriend is a good girl.

And for anyone who said you have to train a virgin. That isn't true at all. My girlfriend is by far the best in bed I've ever been with. :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    there's nothing wrong with a 21 year old virgin... but if she's under 18, then i'm scared as hell.

raverboy
    Indeed!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virginity is like leprosy

Quote Originally Posted by MartyInLA View Post
    No, Kay... REAL men are not afraid of virgins. I happen to be a 41-yo virgin, because I don't see any point of getting physically intimate with any woman I wouldn't settle down with. No ring = no nookie. I don't know why it's bad to be a male virgin, but it IS bad.
    :3 lulz saved in my Quote book
    anyways
    Logical reason it's bad to have male virgins in a society: Because logically, it is necessary to keep a population stable if the average number of children is 2 for every 2 adults.

Self-reason why we have sex (even if "it's a sin (OH TEH NOES) unless your married") because it is: good, pleasurable, and satisfying.

change the topic Are Men "Scared" of Commitment and we have a true statement based on the morality of the practice of "saving oneself till marriage" has scared some guys who aren't willing to be committed.
    Last edited by Zatguy; 28-09-08 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyInLA View Post
    Wow... are you a priest?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345