+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Okay so i was dating this guy for 2 weeks. he asked me out but after the 2 weeks he said he doesn't want to be tied down. About a week and a half later he asks for me back telling me he still loves me and made a big mistake breaking up with me. I was only with him for 2 weeks but i do love him and i fell in love with him quick. I feel lost with out him and started dating pe ople right after but it would only last two days. How can he want me back but doesnt want to be tied down? Should i take him back?

Also:

If i like a guy and want to start something with them how do i know if they like me back, most guys i know are very discrete and dont open up. should i say anything to them about likeing them at all or should i just not bother? This always happens to me and i've always wanted to know

Two weeks... it seems as if he likes the idea of being with you... before you accept him back you need to have a non-baised sit down and talk about what happened and why...

I know I don't like to openly say "I like you", maybe to her friends but not to her directly... I'll pursue them such as texting or calling just to talk. I personelly like it when the girl comes out first and says she likes me because then I feel more secure in knowing something might come out of it, rather than chasing my tail.

You should stop saying you love someone after two weeks.
    I don't chase, I replace.

That was the first time i ever said i loved someone after two weeks... Usually i don't say it back until after a couple months cause it takes me awhile to fall for them but with this guy i really do love him, and he says he loves me. he said it first

but thanks for the help

I still think saying it after two weeks is way too soon. And to be this attached to him after two weeks isn't good at all. You should NEVER need a mate in your life for you to be happy, but to feel that way after two weeks is insane.
    I don't chase, I replace.

im actually happy being single. but i really like him so it makes it hard. but i'm very content being single.