+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your car say about you…..and are men better drivers?

What does your car say about you…..and are men better drivers?

First of all NO I don’t think men are better drivers than women…..women are more careful and yes maybe slower but statistically men get in more accidents…..aggressive eejits…well the BMW drivers are anyway j/k

I remember I drove a BMW for a couple of weeks and everyone hated me! No-one let me out, I had someone shake their fist at me…..people really hate BMW’s! hehe

I drive a black jeep coz I carry a lot of product for my biz….according to study colour says a lot about a person

What do you think of this:
    1) Cream cars are the least likely to be involved in accidents and denote self-contained and controlled owners.
    2) White cars represent status-seeking extrovert drivers.
    3) Pink cars are chosen by gentle, loving and affectionate drivers.
    4) Red cars denote those who are full of zest, energy and drive and who think, move and talk quickly.
    5) Grey cars represent those who are calm, sober and dedicated to their work.
    6) Blue cars are chosen by the more introspective, reflective and cautious driver.
    7) Yellow cars signify someone who is idealistic and novelty loving.
    8) Green cars can often be chosen by people with hysterical tendencies.
    9) Silver cars indicate someone who's cool, calm and slightly aloof.
    10) Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel. (yikes this is me……my last car was black aswell!)

Loada crap?

What colour is your car?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Wtf women can drive???
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Wtf women can drive???
    lol! stfu! hahahaha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    lol! stfu! hahahaha
    Hahaha! Oh, so you drove a BMW for only a few weeks? How bad was the damage?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Hahaha! Oh, so you drove a BMW for only a few weeks? How bad was the damage?

oooh u cheeky.....ironically i was driving it because i turned my previous car upside down into a river.....i'm not really helping my case....statistics speak for themselves....

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My car is white, and I'm no kind of extrovert driver. Although I AM status-seeking, and when I'm out of school I do intend to buy my self something nicer. Like a BMW

Right now, my car says I'm a student and I need something to get me to work every once in awhile. It's not a junker, but it's not the nicest either.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

2) White cars represent status-seeking extrovert drivers.
    I'm seeking status in my 1990 Volvo 240 Wagon? Me an extrovert? lol. I'm sticking with my old volvo till it goes kaput. Even then I might just drop a whole rebuilt engine in it if it does because they're so cheap at junkyards and easily rebuilt for not too much money.

I like to think I'm a pretty good driver, the only accident I had was about two years ago when I started driving. It was bumper to bumper traffic, after track practice I was exhausted, I accidentally tapped the person in front of me, zero damage to either cars. The woman was a complete bitch from the moment she stepped out of the car, yelling at me blah blah blah. About 10 months after the accident she claimed that there was injuries and had a lawyer contact my insurance. Our insurance tried calling them back, they never responded. Dumbass fatass just trying to look for money.

But besides that one little issue I've avoided plenty of accidents. Probably the most notable was about 40 mph on wet roads, hit an oil spot on a bend. I was facing the side rail still going the same direction. That was one very scary situation. I was luckily able to correct it and gain control.

Considering the cars manufacturers decide what colors they will be painting their cars and most of us don't care to have them re-painted, I don't think the color your car happens to be is all that relevant to anything at all.

For the record, mine is silver (2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid). Silver was a very popular color with the car companies this year.

i drive a gray mazda 3. it doesn't matter what color my car is, it's still badass and so am i.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

oooh u cheeky.....ironically i was driving it because i turned my previous car upside down into a river.....i'm not really helping my case....statistics speak for themselves....
    Case closed then

(Not really one to talk, can't drive ha)

holy cow i'd love to hear that story.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    holy cow i'd love to hear that story.
    haha it was stupid really how it happened...my dad called me on the cell phone and i was looking down as i was driving out the driveway, there is a river at the end and i banged into the pillar and flipped over into the river, actually i was lucky i didnt have a seatbelt on, it was summer so the river water level was down (very lucky!) but i didnt realise that at the time, the door got stuck in the mud of the river bed, the oil hit the engine and the smoke came cutting the back of my neck every time i took a breath, water was filling fast and i was in a panic coz i couldnt think how to open the door .....eventually paddy (my hero and neighbor) ripped open the door and pulled me out, broke a knuckle that is permenatly broken....cant be fixed.......but i am lucky.

i just remember looking at my feet in the air, like in slow motion....wondering what the hell was going on.....

that's ****ing scary and you are very lucky.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    From 3 women that I've been in a car with, all 3 on several occasions made me nervous to be in a car with them.

Did I say 3?

Lets make that 4.

No, wait, 5.

Yeah, 6.

That's just off the top of my head, guys on the other hand, I can't really think of any guy who made me as nervous as often.

Regardless of the accidents, I believe that men are generally better drivers. I think the difference is that men are more likely to engage in riskier behavior because they're already skilled at driving. It's so easy to sit in the far right lane going 5 under the limit while everybody else in the lanes next to you are going 10 over. From what I've seen, women tend to execute poor judgment when it comes to evasive driving. Evasive, not defensive. Women also like to multi-task. I applaud you when you're in the kitchen or in the office, but on the road? You're probably just as bad a drunk talking on the phone, or even to your friend next to you. And if you have kids in the car? Yikes. From what I've seen, women tend to hesitate more than men. You may think this may be to their benefit, but in actuality this only causes confusion on the road, and when people become confused, they become impatient, then they beep their horn, then the woman cracks under the pressure and does something stupid.

Men being the thrill seekers they are, are more likely to know how a car works, how it drives. Many people think they know how to drive their car, but most don't. You don't know how to drive you car unless you know it's limitations. Women tend to be too timid to test these limitations, so when it's crunch time, they panic.

As a result, men are generally better drivers.

EDIT: My car is a bronze brown, and I didn't pick that color.
    Last edited by Junket; 11-09-08 at 05:23 AM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I drive a red Jeep Wrangler. That's right, ladies. I live life on the edge.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast