+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First kiss question

First kiss question

So this girl I know had her husband pass away about 2 months ago or more. I'm with a girl that I just bought a house with in April. Me and the other girl are really feeling each other which isn't the first time this has happened. We've hung out a lot lately, exactly when is it safe for me to go in for that kiss considering I don't want to feel like I'm rushing things so close to her man dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeone22 View Post
    So this girl I know had her husband pass away about 2 months ago or more. I'm with a girl that I just bought a house with in April. Me and the other girl are really feeling each other which isn't the first time this has happened. We've hung out a lot lately, exactly when is it safe for me to go in for that kiss considering I don't want to feel like I'm rushing things so close to her man dieing.
    It's safe to go in for the kiss when you're no longer with your girlfriend.

Dude, if you're going to eventually leave your girl, you need to do it before you start a relationship with this other girl. All you're going to do is hurt your current one more. You need to set some boundaries and stop getting so close to this other girl while you're in a relationship.

And personally, I'm a little curious as to how she's able to move on so fast after her husband just died. From the sounds of it, you and her have been talking romantically for a little while now after her husband passed, so that means she was ready to move on after a month? That's ridiculous. I've been broken up with my ex for a month and I'm not over it yet. I can't even imagine how long a death would have taken me to get over.
    I don't chase, I replace.

a month after the wedding he told her he wasn't happy and he was leaving they started pushing each other away and then next thing you know he leaves...she had dealt with the thought of him leaving in her own way already but she didn't think that it was going to be that way. I'm sure she's still upset about it. It's just since we've known each other for so long I guess she feels comfortable with me? I'm not sure exactly, it's really hard to tell someone you have love for still that your not happy and that you want out of a 30year home loan, 6 year relationship each other nieces and nephews lives, friends and other families lives. I'm positive there is no easy way of saying it's over as much as people want to try and think there is. I'm not saying that me being all up on some other woman is the best way to deal with it. It just assures me I have something to hold onto when shit hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeone22 View Post
    a month after the wedding he told her he wasn't happy and he was leaving they started pushing each other away and then next thing you know he leaves...she had dealt with the thought of him leaving in her own way already but she didn't think that it was going to be that way. I'm sure she's still upset about it. It's just since we've known each other for so long I guess she feels comfortable with me? I'm not sure exactly, it's really hard to tell someone you have love for still that your not happy and that you want out of a 30year home loan, 6 year relationship each other nieces and nephews lives, friends and other families lives. I'm positive there is no easy way of saying it's over as much as people want to try and think there is. I'm not saying that me being all up on some other woman is the best way to deal with it. It just assures me I have something to hold onto when shit hits the fan.
    You've already decided that you don't want to stay with your current GF. And I think you owe it to her to at least be faithful until you break things off, which I think you need to do ASAP. The longer you wait, the harder it's going to be, and you need to do it before you cheat. Don't become a cheater. She doesn't deserve that.

You need to be respectful and responsible in this situation.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Don't freaking kiss her! I cannot understand how you can even consider that when you're with someone already..whom you bought a house with. Dude, at least have the courtesy to break it off.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."