+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do guys like for birthday present from GF?

What do guys like for birthday present from GF?

Just like to do some street survey on the type of birthday presents that guys would be pleased to receive from your girlfriends? Not expensive stuff like IT gadgets, how about the GF bake a birthday cake? too old-fashioned? Something personal & special, not just some chocolates or ties... give me yr suggestions guys

i don't know where you are located but there is this amazing website i personally get stuff from whenever i can afford to

[url]http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/[/url]

there is probably somewhere similar wherever you are from to get the same things....its so cool
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd like a homemade cake. That would be awesome. I'd much rather she made me something than bought me something. But I'm the odd man out, so maybe that doesn't apply across the board.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

gribble is right...it is much nicer to receive something more personal but it can be risky...depends on his taste and what he likes....maybe the old fashioned 'mixed tape'? but you have to be careful when you choose gifts like this

EDIT: i just showed my age.....mixed cd haha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I would settle for one of those soft messages with the nails they have. A girl slowly and softly scratched my back with her nails for a while once, good shit I tell you...good shit.

The cake will work, as long as you bring it out naked...or a school girl out fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'd like a homemade cake. That would be awesome. I'd much rather she made me something than bought me something. But I'm the odd man out, so maybe that doesn't apply across the board.
    Nah man, your not odd. I extremely and naturally appreciate the effort someone puts into something just for me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    gribble is right...it is much nicer to receive something more personal but it can be risky...depends on his taste and what he likes....maybe the old fashioned 'mixed tape'? but you have to be careful when you choose gifts like this

EDIT: i just showed my age.....mixed cd haha
    lol, that reminded me. I had just made a mixed CD of about 45 songs for my ex a month ago. I was going to mail it to her, but we broke up that day.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A massage, a home cooked meal and some cake would blow any material gift right out of the water.

Eating the home cooked meal cold because we couldn't keep our hands off each other would be an added benefit.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex.
    ________

Besides sex, and of course...seeing you in that hot lingerie before it looks better on the floor.

I have to say that I always would really like it when my ex- took a notice and an interest in what I was "in to". She tried, but not hard enough and often times this led to a lot of awkward "I didn't know what you wanted for Christmas" moments. While I had taken the time to study what her interests were, her clothes (the style,colors,etc.), her jewelry, her favorite colors, activities, etc. and BAM! She became the easiest person to shop for.

Yes, I know the "personal" thing is always good, but I have to be honest as a guy...sometimes I'm going to take that little doo-hickie you got me and just shove it in a drawer. For example, my ex- got me a watch for our anniversary once...EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT WEAR WATCHES AND HAVE NEVER REGULARLY WORN A WATCH, and she knew that.

Meanwhile, if she paid attention that I was a big fan of the Minnesota Vikings and got me a Vikings jersey like I always wanted...I'll treasure that like no tomorrow.

A thing that can be used everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i don't know where you are located but there is this amazing website i personally get stuff from whenever i can afford to

[url]http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/[/url]

there is probably somewhere similar wherever you are from to get the same things....its so cool

Eco I just looked at that site and it had shower breasts as an item to purchase....WTF!!!

[url]http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12628&src=Home[/url]

I dont like it very much when my girlfriend gives me mucho gadgets i prefer it if she does something sexy for us

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Eco I just looked at that site and it had shower breasts as an item to purchase....WTF!!!

[url]http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12628&src=Home[/url]

haha ye i know, obviously not high on my list! but it has lots of very cool things to buy

make something for him, buy something for yourself, and give him a right good rodgering and he'll be chuffed!
    ...judge not a book by its cover, nor the words by the pages on which they are written...

..."you can hold back form the suffering of the world and you have free permission to do so, and it is within your nature. but perhaps in this holding back, you have invoked the one suffering you could have avoided"...

Quote Originally Posted by psydex View Post
    give him a right good rodgering and he'll be chuffed!
    CAN WE TRANSLATE THAT INTO AMERCANESE, POR FAVOR?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast