+ Follow This Topic

Thread: people in a relationship...

people in a relationship...

do you ever have doubts about the person your with?

or about the relationship?

and how often do you flirt / check out someone whos not your partner?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Being absolutely sure about anything, including my relationship, is completely foreign to me. I'm always plagued by doubts. You learn to live with it.

As far as checking out others, there's a line between looking and wanting. When you cross that line, your relationship is in trouble.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I used to ask me the same questions...Once I even asked about it my friend.And she looked at me like I was talking bullshit .She said she never have doubts. But I'm sure she did.Everyone does.It's in human nature to ask "What if..." .
    I wazzzz here

1) do you ever have doubts about the person your with?

ye i had doubts but i didn't dwell on them....it depends on what your doubts are....instincts can be right....don't ignore them....unless you have a tendency to get paranoid...

2) or about the relationship?

ye of course...i never worried about big things like cheating etc i completely trusted him...i worried/hated the lies i always caught him saying...there was always no big reason...i could never understand this about him....i find no reason to lie....and he used to do it for the sake of it...really stupid things that i didn't even give a sh*t about....

3) and how often do you flirt / check out someone whos not your partner?

when i was in a relationship i never did....i dunno why actually....i didn't not do it on purpose....weird....i do now all the time....but i'm freeeeeeeee now
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

1. do you ever have doubts about the person your with?

Yes. Sometimes he does things that drive me fairly insane (but then again, I often have a short temper). I ask myself if Im making a mistake by being with him..and then I ask myself if it's a bad sign to be questioning whether or not I want to be with him.
    I asked a good, wise friend of mine what he thought about questioning things in a relationship..and now I will steal his words because I thought his response was awesome:
    "it is very healthy to question a relationship. there's no such thing as perfection... especially in a relationship. if you ignore when questions rise (and it is indeed ignoring) then whatever's bothering can just get worse and you won't be able to deal with it later. by not denying feelings of doubt you become more tolerant, adaptable, etc. and can improve the relationship"

2. or about the relationship?

This is sort of related to question one..but I would say I question the relationship much less than the person because we work together as a couple so well. We hardly fight, and almost always have a great time together.

3. and how often do you flirt / check out someone whos not your partner?

Never. Im just not interested in anyone else. I note when guys are cute, of course, but Im not interested. I note when girls are cute, too. I can appreciate beauty without becoming attracted to it, if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by kitty001; 13-09-08 at 02:55 AM.