+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my Life is miserable plz help

my Life is miserable plz help

Hello guys and gals, im writing my situation in detail plz advice. im turning to a suicidal case, i knw its very long reading but my life depends on this gal

Chapter 1) Intro:
    I am a Muslim from Pakistan and living in UK for last 5 years on student visa i have been into relationships in last 15 years (neva flirted always got serious) I met this girl nearly 4 years ago on internet she is Sikh and lives in USA. we bacame friends and started sharing stuff, she told me about her hindu bf and how they planing to move in together.

Chapter2)
    after two years in start of 07 she is single once again, and we still good friends only email friends. i started dating a german paki gal and in a month we foundout its nothin so we brokeup. same time i started talkin alot to USA gal on chatting and then on phone, in march 07 she told me she loves me, i was confused cus Sikh and Muslim (hard to belive) but i did like her, eventually i get close to her, i was doing business on ebay and making lot of money that time. after two months she asked me if i can goto usa to see her and i said i cant cus i have pakistani passport and usa treats all pakis as terrorists.

chapter 3)
    next month she came to uk for 3 weeks, the moment i met her i knew she is the one, and i fell for her, we have been together for 24x7x3 i proposed her without a ring and she said yes. i promised her ill visit her, she went back. we have been talking everyday on phone and she wanted me to move to usa, i told her i can do anythin for her but i wudnt be happy if ill move to usa. she said she will come to uk or pak or even hell for me. she came agian with a friend for whole month this year. and we had great time again. she went back 3 months. we spend most of time of talking discussing how much we love eachother. we both promised eachother we will do anythi to be together, until this point we had no issues, we were ignoring the issues like religion, distance, and everythin

chapter4:
    until last week, she wudnt sleep unless we spoke to each other and i knw she was deeply in love with me, u know all that promise takings, and crying for 2 years, it was like a true love where ppl die for each other, in the july i had loss of £22000 and i had to take some loan and in the meantime my british residency had some problem and had to wait for 3-4 more months.
    i was soo down for 1-2 months and she been cheering me up asking me if she can help me with finances or anything. and then last week i noticed shes doesnt reply me when i say i love u, and when i asked she said im taking a break so u clear up ur mess, i was soo upset and next day she said she is breaking up with me, she also said she is bored and this relationship isnt goin anywhere. after breakup i spoke to her friend and said last night she was crying and told me she loves u and misses u ad want u around her.

i spoke to her after breakup and told her i will come to usa and see if we can be gf bf together, she said then work on it, and also said dont be late, after that i tried to be friend but things were getting worst so i quit calling her and she never called me, its been 3 days now.

her friend said give her some time she is confused.

im in miserable condition, neva had this much trouble in my life. im losing my mind and iwill try my best to go there as soon as i cud in 3-4 months time, but if it didnt work i wudnt live cus it was everythin for me.

plz advice do u think if she was just playin with me i bet she was cus its been 2 years and all the things we said to eachother how can she forget all of them.

do u think i can win her back, i cant stop cryin its been 7 days and nights and i cant eat or sleeep...

Wow, sad story, but really... 2 years? She was pretty patient in my opinion. That's a long time to be lonely when there is no end in sight. If you guys can't make living near each other become a reality in the near future, I think it would only be right to set each other free. You shoudn't be wasting each other's youthful years when there is no realistic hope of a future together.

one thing she said her bro will get married in feb so she can only marry me after that, we knew it gonna take long plus she never told me she have any problem moving to uk.

If her family, friends, and life are all happening in the States, I think it is pretty obvious that to move overseas would be a HUGE deal.

Since you mentioned suicide, I think it would be a really good idea to speak to a professional, BTW. The only thing any of US can do is sympathize with your grief.
    Last edited by shh!; 16-09-08 at 11:39 AM.

u not understanding,
    she isnt happy with her family and she agreed to move to uk.
    we promised to eachother we wudnt live without eachother, shud i consider myself as a liar and let everythin go. i knw she still loves me and misses me and cry for me, what im asking for is u think its over permanently or i can win her back.
    ill do anythi to be with her, im even ready to leave everythin as it is and move to usa,

what did i do wrong that i dont even deserve the explanation of this cruel breakup.

"Amor de Lejos es Amor de Pendejos"

Izi, a long distance relationship is bound to go undone because the physical distance will ultimately lead to an emotional one after a "honey moon stage" passes.

Now, with that said and the little bit of info here, I would have to assume that the reason you are feeling this way may also be in part to your financial shape, and you are feeling more vulnerable to this girl. Also, you have a euphoric attraction to a girl with a different cultural background and that is very stimulating.

But, you are being too impatient by wanting more from this and it is too soon as it only has been a fe days. Give her some time, She will come around.

Now the hard part, don't talk to her, email her, You need time to work on yourself and work towards making YOURSELF happy thru doing things you love to do, and maybe see a therapist....or find a spiritual mentor...Anything but feeling suicidal. No woman is worth taking one's own life for. There are too many women out there.

try it. don't talk to her, work on yourself, post here when you are feeling bad, but don't talk to her....
    let us know your progress.

Good luck be strong.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?