+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow....

Wow....

Today, I'm really not in a good mood at all whatsoever. When I already had been facing family problems, now I've come to find out my own boyfriend hasn't been faithful to me all this time. Sometime early in the morning (around 2 or 3), he was online. I sent a message asking him since when does he be online so late. At first there was no response... I'll just show you guys the convo:

(2:37 AM) (F)Nisha(F): since when you does be on so late
    (2:39 AM) Clinton: This is not Clinton
    (2:39 AM) (F)Nisha(F): Oh...so who this is?
    (2:39 AM) Clinton: his girl....who are you?
    (2:41 AM) (F)Nisha(F): well...I thought I was his girl but now I
    guessing different since you telling me this
    (2:41 AM) Clinton: O really? How long you been going with he?
    (2:41 AM) (F)Nisha(F): for a year and change...you?
    (2:42 AM) Clinton: hmm no comment
    (2:42 AM) (F)Nisha(F): wha you mean no comment?
    (2:42 AM) (F)Nisha(F): ???
    (2:43 AM) Clinton: dont worry. well he may have been yours but he's mines now so you need to back up.
    (2:43 AM) (F)Nisha(F): Lol...with pleasure...he just gon do to you what he did to me anyways. I feel sorry for you.
    (2:43 AM) Clinton: yeah you think he's going to do it but trust me he won't. He loves me too much.
    (2:43 AM) (F)Nisha(F): yea, thats what I believed too
    (2:44 AM) Clinton: ok
    (2:46 AM) Clinton is now Offline

After that, I break down and cried. It hurt so bad. So now this morning I had a screenname up talking about how I believed him and he had been playing me all along. So he asked me what my name was all about and we got in an arguement. He kept asking me for proof, but there was a time back I was dating this guy and I had proof on him cheating on me and I showed it to him, and after I proved it, he started poppin off and hanging up on me and then he had his father tell me not to call him anymore. I feared going through that again so I chose not to show it to Clinton. Clinton started calling me a liar and talking shit about me. Shit that werent even true. I have never cheated on this guy. He says Im lying because I wouldnt prove it to him. I told him why I didnt want to but he didnt care to hear that. I dont know what it is about me to make guys do such things to me. I try to be as good a girlfriend as I am capable of and I still keep getting played. I feel so heartbroken now, I dnt know when I will recover
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

thats no game ladie, guys don't play games like that, if it was a game he would have tried his damndest to get in touch immediately after....no joke unfortuantely...i'm sorry don't worry mistakes are made and you learn from them, you're young and next time you will be even more wiser xx
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Ladie, I'm sorry to hear this. You sound like you handled that conversation with grace, especially since this other woman was baiting you.

*hugs* Ladienisha. Don't beat yourself up. It wasn't anything you were doing wrong in your relationship. This is more of an indication of his true, lying, cheating colors.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Ugh..what an asshole. You deserve so much better than that.

And you have a daughter to take care of, that's rough for you, and low on him.
    Guess, you'll have to ask for child support...

How old was your guy? and soon ex, if it's true?

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Is Clinton the father of your baby? If so, he's beyond scum.
    I don't chase, I replace.

With such a young baby at home, you have more important things to worry about than idiot boyfriends. Get rid of him (but definitely collect your child support) and stay away from males for a long time.

Wow indeed. Sorry that you went through that. How did she get to use his username and why would he give it or did she get it without permission somehow?

Thanks everyone. He isnt my daughter's father. I had broken up wtih my daughters father before I had even found out I was pregnant. When I confronted him about it, he started telling me Im a liar and how I made it all up. I said seriously do I look like I have the time to do such things? He said you never know. Today, I realized that I didnt really mean anything to him. I realize he didnt love me just from the way he acted on the phone. As I was venting about the things that bothered me, he had the audacity to turn around and say "are you done". So then I said yea and he said ok bye. I cried soooo much tonight. But instead of sitting around moping, I called a friend of mines and said lets go out. We went out, I had a drink (legal age is 18 down here), and just tried to enjoy myself. Afterwards, I got somethin to eat and now Im here online talkin to you guys. Im really not sad at the fact we're not together, but more so the fact that things ended the way they did. I wanted to end things in a more mature way, but after that thing with the person on his list(he claims he never gave it to anyone, thats why he think I lied) I just said **** it, I dont need his negativity in my life anymore. Before I went partying, I stopped by his house to get something from today so I dont have to deal with him again. I called and told him I would be stopping by, and he asked "me and who?" and I said just know I'm coming for it. I mean, just a couple hours before he acted like he could care less about me and now you're worried about who the **** Im hangin with? Bitch please! But anyway, thansk for you guys' posts, I feel better now that we are no longer together, matter of fact I feel free. I had already told him I dont have time for games since I have a child so if he wanted to play games he needed to leave. Now Im gone, I really dont want anymore relationships as of right now. Right now I want to do for me and my daughter, that is it. People may THINK that without a man I will die, but not nisha. I feell better than ever right now. I already shed my tears, now its time to move on with my life.
    Last edited by misombra; 18-09-08 at 11:47 PM. Reason: real name use not good.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well it sounds like you handled yourself with class, kiddo. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    but definitely collect your child support
    All I'll say is.., if you do happen to get knocked up.., make sure it's with someone who has a stable job that makes enough money.. and is on the books..

As people in the banking industry would tell you.., (I don't mean professional women.., I mean professional bankers).., "there's a difference between having the right to collect.., and having the money"
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need that shit, forget that jackass.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You handled it well, so good for you.

Don't shed too many tears over this fool. Keep this experience in the back of your mind to draw from in future relationships. Men get easier to read the more relationships you are in and the more experience you have.....one day you'll be able to tell a good guy from a bad guy without getting too deep into it. Takes time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry to hear he turned out to be a dick, at the end of the day it's gonna be his own lose

Invite some friends over and watch The Boondocks to help forget about it

Is that his real aim name? Can we harrass him? J/K
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast