+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So a crazy Boy, Even I begin to love him,But......

So a crazy Boy, Even I begin to love him,But......

I konwn him from a online shopping. He works at a online shop company envybrush.com. Yes, He is a Chinese. I baught a makeup brush set 2 monthes ago. Then I known him.We chat a lot,he is houmrous. I love to talk with him all day. saw the photoes,He is so handsome and strong, just like a thinclad.I feel that he love me. But he never tell me.and I love him too and never tell him. I am just want to tell him.
    A thing happened. My classmates Lisahas the same silver jeweleries same as mine.I am surprised that she kown
    Jack too. It is also be presented by Jack. And she has the same story with mine.

Why?Jack do not love me? But he give a so valuable jeweleries, and it is real one.He love me and Lisa both? No, He never tell me and Lisa. He want to earn money trough make ferinds? No. the Jeweleries is more expensive than the goods on his shop.

I get the answer from my psychologist. He said that Jack has obsession which is caray about presenting gift to people. If he do not prensent gift to others,He will feel unwell.It means that he maybe not love me. But he is a good boy. I hope that he will get off the obsession. He will be my good friend.

Isn't this a complete duplicate of a post that was here a few weeks ago? what the heck?