+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hurt and tired, but in love

hurt and tired, but in love

My girlfriend and I love each other and have been together for 3 years. But I do not have much money and cannot help her fulfill her dreams.

Because I cannot help she has had 2 relationships with other men who helped her with money and school, and had sex with 2 men because she was lonely when I lived away from her. She did not tell me about these relationships. I found out later and was hurt, so we had many bad fights about it.

I feel bad I could not support her and help her enough so I tried hard to forgive her and forget. But I do not feel good about the past and complain too much.

We fight alot because I cannot forget the past and trust again. She feels annoyed and lonely about that. She has a new male friend who understands her well and accepts her. This makes me more sad and makes me complain more.

She does many things that show me she loves me, and I feel that she does. I love her too.

Cheating isn't love.

If she is willing to have sex with two other men when she's with you, she's not worth it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know about this. You're worried about financially supporting her....why can't she do this herself? Why is she relying on men to do this for her? Then she also expects you to forgive her for cheating on you twice?

I think she's asking too much of you, and I'm not sure why you are still with her. You said so yourself, you don't trust her anymore; and I can tell you for a fact that if there's no trust in a relationship, there's no relationship.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tuaeng View Post
    Because I cannot help she has had 2 relationships with other men who helped her with money and school, and had sex with 2 men because she was lonely when I lived away from her...
    Guy, it's a prostitution lol . I think You've watched "Moulin Rouge" too many times Leave her.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by tuaeng View Post
    My girlfriend and I love each other and have been together for 3 years. But I do not have much money and cannot help her fulfill her dreams.

Because I cannot help she has had 2 relationships with other men who helped her with money and school, and had sex with 2 men because she was lonely when I lived away from her. She did not tell me about these relationships. I found out later and was hurt, so we had many bad fights about it.

I feel bad I could not support her and help her enough so I tried hard to forgive her and forget. But I do not feel good about the past and complain too much.

We fight alot because I cannot forget the past and trust again. She feels annoyed and lonely about that. She has a new male friend who understands her well and accepts her. This makes me more sad and makes me complain more.

She does many things that show me she loves me, and I feel that she does. I love her too.
    It's bad enough she cheated on you and gave you such a lame excuse that she was lonely, but its worst that you fell for it and gave her another chance. She is prostituting herself to get by for school, while in a relationship at that. There's no way in hell she is worth staying with. If you could stay with her for that I really want to know what it takes for you to leave her. If you cant afford things that shouldnt have anything to do with how she feels about you and how much she respects you. Shit, she doesnt even have respect for herself. You already say you are always arguing about it, so you're obviously not going to get over it. Why waste one another's time by continuing a failed relationship?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..