+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I tell or not?

should I tell or not?

I have a gf and I cant stop thinking with my ex girl friend.

We have a sweet moments together but I did not tell her how much she means to me bec. I'm afraid of losing her.
    Im just waiting for the right timing.

Time goes by, she told me that she has a boy friend and it really breaks my heart that day. Maybe she was just thinking Im a brother to her.

So I just move on and meet new friends, luckily I meet my gf and we have a wonderful years together, but I dont know sometimes I cant stop thinking with her, whenever I look her pictures in the facebook it makes my heart beats again.

What should I do to make these things over? Should I tell her what I feel or just let this feelings in silent.

well feeling this way is not good for the relationship that you are in. You'll either have to forget about your ex and move on with your life or keep torturing yourself and probably at the demise of your current relationship.....what way did the relationship end? ....do you love your current gf? is it a casual relationship? what age are you all?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-09-08 at 09:14 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I keep on telling myself to forget her, we never had a relationship but we were so close with each other. I never told her what I feel bec. im afraid of losing her so I keep our relationship us friends.

We are in the mid's of 20's,
    I dont know if I really love my current gf, maybe I get used to be with her, we spent the years together.
    We always argue on little things, but she's the one makes things better, maybe she's afraid of losing me and I dont know why? We dont have kids or Im not that rich that she's going to run for.