+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this normal?

Is this normal?

kjkjhljhllklkklj
    Last edited by HarleyQ08; 16-08-09 at 10:07 AM.

I hope you dont act like the latest newcomers to this site when I tell you this, but tell your boyfriend stop acting like a bitch and grow the hell up. Is he serious?!? Come on! Its not to say you had sex with a hell of a lot of dudes. Your past is just that, YOURS. Seriously, I've been through it and it is extremely annoying hearing about experiencing things with someone before them. Some guys cant deal with knowing there's competition or that there were people before them, no matter what you say whether its true or not. Yes, he was a virgin when you guys had sex, so what? Just cuz he was one you shouldnt be obligated to had been one. I guess in the past you were supposed to be saying " I get the feeling Im going to meet a guy who wants my virginity so we cant do this". Seriously, just reading that pissed me off and reminded me of my ex and his stupid ways. It is incredibly childish, and trust me, there's nothing YOU can do, it is up to him to decide to let go of shit that has NOTHING to do with him. If you dont want to put up with it, let him know if he isnt going to stop that you're leaving. That kind of stress is highly unnecessary for anyone, and putting up with it is only making things worst for you. If thats his concern, I think you need to start questioning his reasons for being in this relationship in the first place.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

tell him to **** off....he's not good enough for you
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Don't be hurt. It's HIS insecurity, not yours, hun. He needs to realize that people are going to have pasts. And alot of younger women have way more than one partner.

He is being ridiculous. Tell him to **** off like the other posters said. If he's going to leave you over this, then he's definitely not worth it. Let some other girl have his insecure ass to coddle.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Honestly, I wouldn't wait around for him to leave... I'd be giving him the boot. Don't wait around for him to make you feel bad about yourself. He doesn't own your vagina, and has no right whatsoever to make you feel bad about this. You deserve a more mature boyfriend, and it sounds like you are headed straight for some problems with controlling behavior.

BTW - ignore anything OV posts on your thread. He has a lot of issues.
    Last edited by shh!; 21-09-08 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post

BTW - ignore anything OV posts on your thread. He has a lot of issues.
    lol!!! that was funny...you should include OV in your ignore statment under your name
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

dump him...he doesn't deserve you. Tell him to grow up! if he wants a virgin go to grade school and court those 10 years old...it's computer age my dearie!!! virginity is no longer that important.