+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me something

Tell me something

All day today i have basically been throwing myself at my boyfriend. He didn't react to anything, he would rather play his video game and surf the internet then have sex with me. Why does he do this? And then when i don't want to have sex with him he says, "You never want to have sex." I really don't understand. I need help as to why he does this!

When I first started having sex it was all about me. We had sex when I wanted to and I just assumed my girlfriend was always just as happy as me. He is probably the same way. If I was doing something and my girlfriend just came up expecting to have sex instantly, it really wasn't that good. You need to make him want it. At the time, if a girlfriend did something to try to arouse me, it would drive me wild and I would drop anything to have sex with her. There is no way a guy can resist his girlfriend trying to arouse him.

At some point my entire outlook on sex changed. Now that I have a girl I love being with, sex is all about her. I love doing anything that will give my girlfriend pleasure. I think that I like giving her orgasms more than she likes them.

anachronistic Guest
    You have to compromise these things now that you are past the honeymoon stage.

If you want to fix this, find someone who values his girlfriend more than his adolescent video games.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepanties View Post
    All day today i have basically been throwing myself at my boyfriend.
    Haha! I've heard this one before..

Define "throwing myself at my boyfriend"

I can give you my own definition of that.., but I'm curious to see what YOU consider "throwing yourself at my boyfriend"..

Are you sitting there naked and telling him how much you want him to stuff you?

Are you stroking his d*ck and telling him how badly you want it inside you?

Or are you too afraid to do those things?

Is it easier for you to do something else?

Do you sit there and magically try to use telepathy to tap into his wavelength.., hoping he'll pick up on the thoughts you're having and then suddenly be in the mood?

Is that what you consider "throwing" yourself at your boyfriend?

Which one is it more close to? Think about it..

On top of thinking about just that.., consider the following hypothetical situation..

You were not in the mood for sex.., he wanted to have sex.., you didn't..

Then.., you were in the mood for sex.., he was still feeling angry and resentful about before.., so he didn't want to have sex.. You didn't have sex..

Every attempt you made.., direct or subtle.., he's made his best effort to try and ignore.., because he's angry and resentful towards you.., and he doesn't want to have sex with you..

Every time he wants to have sex.., you don't want to.., and so the cycle continues.., it keeps going and going.., on and on and on.., over and over and over again.. Until!

Until there's a breakdown in communication which gives way to a misunderstanding.., one that's gone on for too long.., and there's too much anger and resentment between the two of you to ever really hope to fix it.. It's easier now to break things off for whatever reason you think is "real" or create and label as "the truth" in your mind..

Funny enough.., all because of a simple misunderstanding.., both of you being a bit stubborn and a bit inconsiderate.., and slightly selfish and proud.. Not thinking about the other person as much as you perhaps should.., at least if you're in a relationship with them..

Have I had sex with someone when I wasn't in the mood? Umm.., YEAH.. (and I'm a guy! Try getting hard and staying hard when you're not in the mood!).. And I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.. It's one of those things that two people do.. It's a give and take.. The problem is.., you both want to take.., but none of you wants to give..

You might want to consider having a conversation about this.., openly.., and honestly.. A rather blunt conversation.. Scream the words.. "pussy.., twat.., cunt.., vagina.., cock.., penis.., d*ck.., sex" out loud.., multiple times.., in front of him.., together.., if you have to.., if it helps you feel more comfortable talking about things more openly afterwards..

Note: I have met guys.., and do know guys (cough cough.., Goose.., cough cough).., who would rather play World of Warcraft.., than have sex.., who would rather go bowling.., fishing.., golfing.., or hunting.. than have sex.. They're out there.. and it has nothing to do with you.., seriously.. It's not because you're not beautiful or sexy.., it's because they honestly don't care as much for it than other things.. Whatever.. who are we to judge? But that might simply be the case as well..

The only way to really know.., is to stop ranting about it here.., and start talking to your own boyfriend about it in person! Face-to-face.., in an open and honest discussion.. Stop trying to make excuses or find some way around it! Just do it now!
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 22-09-08 at 02:05 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

GrkScorp, My exboyfriend had tendencies of doing the same thing, and I definitely wasnt just sitting there. Shit, sometimes I'd straight up ask him "So when you gon come **** me man?" and he'd tell me when he finishes his game. I would take the control, pause the game, annd start kissing him and stroking his dick, and he'd tell me let him finish his game. The more I respond to threads that remind me of him, the more I'm glad we are no longer together.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Computer games are getting pretty good these days...
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Good enough to turn down some good pussy?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Hahahaha! This made me laugh so hard.. CB.., that was great..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Good enough to turn down some good pussy?
    Good enough to turn down the best!

Plus.., it's not the actual "pussy" that motivates anyone.., it's all about the "T & A" (and lips.., legs.., etc)

Start writing complaint letters to Blizzard and EA Games

maybe I need implants....*chuckles*

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah honestly, if I was in the first flushes of a new video game purchase and my girlfriend demanded "when are you going to come f-ck me!" I'd probably ignore her crude advances. And then if she paused the game or turned if off while I was playing I would drop her with a karate chop to the wind pipe.

And for once I agree with Scorp. The sight of a vagina doesn't do that much for me. It's all about the tits, the ass, the stomach, the hips, the thighs. It feels great though. I mean the vagina has to put out otherwise it'd just get ignored in favour of its more beautiful sisters.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Yeah honestly, if I was in the first flushes of a new video game purchase and my girlfriend demanded "when are you going to come f-ck me!" I'd probably ignore her crude advances. And then if she paused the game or turned if off while I was playing I would drop her with a karate chop to the wind pipe.

And for once I agree with Scorp. The sight of a vagina doesn't do that much for me. It's all about the tits, the ass, the stomach, the hips, the thighs. It feels great though. I mean the vagina has to put out otherwise it'd just get ignored in favour of its more beautiful sisters.
    And then when WE choose something over giving it up when YOU'RE ready you get mad and say we're being a bitch....It's a lose/lose situation for the ladies.

^^LOL....I think we need real cards like that.....I'd buy a ton of em for the hell of it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast