+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfreind

Ex Girlfreind

Okay here’s the thing or well my problem. I’m 17 in high school and I meet this girl that my best friend introduced me to well actually he gave her my number and it’s his girl friends best friend. So at first we just talked on the phone for about two day’s. Everything was great between us we had great chemistry we talked and talked I get along with her so well and she listens to as I do her.

And that 2nd day that we only know each other I asked her to be girlfriend and she said of course she was waiting for me to ask her. And after that it was great we talked about everything about this relationship that we were going to have and we told each other that we wanted to make this great relationship to last as long as it can. She told me that I was so wonderful and perfect and so was she I was thinking the exact thing. We just couldn’t wait to see each other and before we got to see each other we saw pictures of each other before we saw each other.

It had been a week since we had been going out (oh and by the way she is 16) and everything was perfect and then finally we were going to see each other her and my beast friend and his girlfriend were going to spend the night at my house and my mom approved of that so when I first got to see her she was so beautiful. And that night everything was perfect we did have some physical emotions to each other and I’m just going to say it we had sex okay and I was a virgin that night but she wasn’t so I was in exercised then she was but it was okay I guess. So then the next morning everything was great and see I’m the kind of guy that treats women with the out most respect I’m a “good guy” I’ve never hurt a girl or cheated. So back to what I was saying that morning she told me that she couldn’t do this whole relationship thing she wasn’t into it. I mean and then she explained to me that she still had feelings for this other guy that is 19 and she wanted to be with him so then I just walked a way I couldn’t handle it I felt so used I felt really bad.

And it’s been more than a week and I found out that she was lien to me about this guy and now she is just going around messing around with other guys and all I wanted was the truth but somebody else had to tell me. And now all I can do is think about her it’s killing me I feel so depressed about everything and I don’t get it I only new her for about a week and she just made a great impact of happiness to me. I care for her so much I just can’t stop thinking about her. I keep trying to text her and she answers some times I’m trying so hard to get her back but I don’t know what to do or say to her I keep asking her for another chance another chance to show her that I’m not just some guy but she won’t answer me. But what I don’t get is why do all (most) of the girls go for the bad boys the guys that treat them so poorly the guys that have no respect for them that’s what my ex is doing going out with the guys that have no respect for her that all they want is sex I don’t want that I want to have a relationship with this girl and that’s exactly what she said to me she wants a guy that will treat her with respect I just don’t get it.

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME
    Thank You

Why the hell did you delete the other thread and make a new one? I gave you the answer anyone on here would have given you.

Not the answer you were looking for?

1aj, he didnt hear what he wanted to hear so he started a new one. You're gonna hear the same things dude whats the point?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I think he made a new one because most of the thread was about the lack of paragraphs so he was only correcting it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

We still answered his question though
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think he made a new one because most of the thread was about the lack of paragraphs so he was only correcting it.
    There's an edit button you know.

And we gave him answers. If he's looking for answers other than what I said in the last thread, the people giving it to him are probably idiots. And I'm sure none of the regulars would disagree with me.

i think you want A relationship too much. Its ok to want one...but you keep asking a girl who clearly doesn't want to be with you. Think about what kind of person you like and look for someone like that. It is THAT simple. Forget this other girl......FORGET her

good luck
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-08 at 06:22 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

This phrase will help you:

What a b!tch!

Keep telling yourself she is a B!tch and eventually you will realize it is true.

You hooked up with a girl and now she is on to other guys. Do you really want to be in a relationship like that? If you want to be in a relationship with a girl that plays you, do the same to her. Go hook up with her friends. If you want to be a nice guy, find a nice girl. Find a girl that is right for you. This girl is not! Probably not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.