+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for date

Suggestions for date

Hey, I'm going to go out with a girl on Friday and it will probably be around 7 oclock or so when we go out, I was talking to my friend and she thinks I should take her to dinner and a movie. Well I was wondering what is a good place to take somone to dinner? I'm not sure where I should go because I'm only 17 and she's 19, so we're kinda young.. I didn't know if I should be taking her to some fancy type restaurant, i'm not rich or anything either.... but then again mcdonalds didn't sound like a good idea to me either lol. Anyways, I'm just trying to figure out some decent places to go to eat. Give me some suggestions, we have a lot of places to eat right near where we are, so a lot will probably be the same for you guys.. or just generalizations.

Lol I'm also debating whether or not I should tell my mom that I'm going on a date with someone now, it's always a little weird when i talk to her about stuff like this because I don't do it that often. Anyways, just gimme some dinner tips guys Thanks

1- tell your mom. The more you tell your parents the more likely they are to understand you and cut you some slack and give you more freedom. Trust me.
    2- Take her somewhere nice. Not nessesarily expensive but... take her to a sit down restuarant with waiters and a hostess.... regardless of how much the food costs. You should know your town... take her to a place that has food that tastes good...!!
    3- NEVER EVER EVER EVER take a girl to some burger place for a date. Just don't.

*Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes.*
    *There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.*
    -Henry Kissinger

-Tania

Heh wow that was a fast reply Uhh yeah, this is my first year here, just moved here this year. I know some places but not that many. I think i'll tell my mom tomorrow morning and ask her maybe what a good place would be to take her lol.. its gonna be so weird. I'll be like.. uhh so mom.. yeah I met a girl last week, remember when i went last week to hang out? yeah.. we're going on a date tomorrow and i was wondering where i could take her..

It wouldn't be so awkward but since i'm leaving in a few months it'll be weird.

yea talk to your mom

-Henry Kissinger

-Tania

i disagree - parents tend to be 'old fashioned' with teen dating

some are. But my dad is old fashioned and my mom isn't... so I talk to my mom... you just need to know wich parent to talk to..... and my parents give me more freedom when I let them know what's going on in my life...

-Henry Kissinger

-Tania

your lucky then - my dad is old fashioned and my mom is retarded (not really but I wouldnt take any advice from her)

lol... I dunno what my mom is. She's been through a lot though. I seriously hardly ever talk to my mom about my personal life.

I did decide on where to take her though. Gonna goto Carlos O' Kelly's. You guys think I should pay for the night? I'm thinkin about going there and then a movie afterwards with her. My gut feelings are saying that I should pay for it, but my pockets are screaming noooo lol. I'll probably do it anyway though.

follow ur gut

oh.. i dont take advice from either of my parents... but I do tell them what's going on ... my parents didn't marry on thier own free wills.. it was arranged... so they don't know what dating is like

-Henry Kissinger

-Tania

omg dude - never ever ever let her pay - even when she offers - turn it down - YOU pay - always YOU pay - until you two get in real good then let her pay when she wants

lol billy alright, that was funny the way you said it I'm crackin up here. Yeah I figured paying would be a good idear So anyways, I still gotta get the setup tomorrow when we talk.

hehe - damn - i am funny even when i dont even realize it lol

lol... wow guys... just wow

-Henry Kissinger

-Tania

lol... yeah we're fast huh.

hmmm - i dont think i want to be known as fast... LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast