+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vashtiiiii, my lower back feels...not right

Do the reverse crunches, too. (Is that what they are called? When you lift your lower body instead of the upper?) They are really good for the lower back.

Fras do the heating pad and if it persits for longer than a week, get it checked out. Also icing helps bring down the swelling. When you injur something your body responds and the muscles surrounding the injury automatically tighten up to protect the area.

I have had severe back problems for 5 years and I am seeing my ortho surgeon in the morning. You would know if it were your sciatica. The middle of your ass cheek hurts so bad you want to rip the nerve out. You will get pain, numbness and tingling all the way down to your foot. Something is pinched.

I had a torn annulus(sounds funny) they found 2 years ago, I imagine the disc is now herniated and the pain leaves me to want to drive myself into a tree. If you have the insurance go to the Dr and they will presciribe a muscle relaxer/pain pill.

I've been through pain management and have had the nerves burned off in my back and it hasn't helped. Alot of people walk around with herniated or bulging disks and they don't even know it. Others like me, wusses have to deal with it in other ways.

I'd say if youre not feeling better by the end of the week go see the Doc! Goodluck I feel for you!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12