+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does she feel? Need your help ladies! :)

How does she feel? Need your help ladies! :)

Hey ladies,

I'm a bit stuck in the middle here so hopefully some of you ladies are willing to help me out as I appreciate any help or advice any of you can give me (especially from the female point of view).

Basically the situation is this, I've known a girl from a long time ago. The relationship had been mostly a brother and sister relationship until recently we got way closer. We were pretty close as with the brother and sister relationship to the point where we were calling each other that. But then recently, I think the relationship was brought to a different road as she never called me brother anymore. Never asked and don't know what the reason behind it is.

Nowadays, we would talk practically everyday on the phone and at the least she would call me up before she goes to bed to say good night or text me saying that she can't call me but to just say good night. Also she would also end conversations with some kind of "heart you" to it - (not I love you).

Also another thing I've noticed is when I would ask her about where she is going or how was her day. She would make sure every time she goes out with a male friend, she would clarify that they're only friends.

Once a while, I would be talking about a female friend of mine. From the look of it, she was acting differently but when I asked her if she was okay, she kept saying she was okay. At this point, she asked me if we could talk another time (I believe I was telling her about a friend of mine who I thought was good looking).

Anyway, what do you ladies feel or think about this case?
    Does she have any particular feelings for me or do you think it's more of a casual flirting or brother/sister relationship that I never experienced before.

Hopefully some of you ladies are willing to give me some insights on your point of view.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful night.

well it seems she does like you more than just a friend/brother. Personally I think shes scared to let her feelings out. Question here! Do you like her more than just a "sister"? If yes than I think you should pursue it because I know she has feelings for you. If not than be upfront and let her know. To be honest, this all falls into your hands, she's putting herself out there to let you know (hints) that she does like you more than a bro, now its your turn to decide.

Hope all goes well!! and ps: if you do not see her more than a friend be very cautious with it and don't hurt her, because im sure you still just want to be friends with her & you don't want to ruin that.

Goodluck hun!

Trista22, thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it!

I have no idea how I really feel when it comes to this. I guess the best thing to do would just to see where things will lead on to.
    Things between us always seem to go up and down but as I stated, when thing is actually on the up-side, everything is what I explained above.

Also, as I am here I would like to ask this question: do females tend to not care when a lot of attentions are given to them? (not realizing it). In other words, too much attention would not be good?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by option; 01-10-08 at 03:58 PM.

!!! I believe she likes yoU!!!! She gets weird when you hang out with other girls???/ Classic sign of her jealousy meaning she is afraid someone else might claim you before she does or you realize you want to be claimed by her.......
    Amor Veritas

it is obvious that she has feelings toward you. and like trista said, pursue it if the feelings are mutual, but be careful if they're not. as for the attention question. i think that girls like attention, if its from someone that they like and have a lot of fun with, but there is nothing more annoying than a guy, whom you have no feelings toward, that won't leave you alone

That's too obvious OPTION!
    She has the feelings for you.

Shes not calling you "brother" because of
    that feelings she had for you. And why shes
    acting kinda different lately because shes
    jealous with that girl.

What are you waiting for?