+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Online relationship Problem...

Online relationship Problem...

I have been chatting with this girl online, she is really beautiful and I think I've fallen in love with her...but the thing is we are supposed to meet in the summer but I've lied to her. She thinks I'm more handsome than I actually am...and she thinks I'm a guy....

ummmm? Your a girl?

OK hold up a second, first of all you should not lie to someone especially if you really care for them , second of all she has every right to know your a female, its just not fair to yourself and her. Tell her asap!

The thing is I've never gone out with girls before and I never even liked most girls as friends, 2 many fake backstabbing bitches, let alone to date...at the same time I don't think I've even liked the guys I dated as much as I've grown to like her. (I've seen her on webcam she is stunning) Knowing her and talking to her has actually made me wish I was a guy it is so weird, but I can't tell her I will just stop talking to her because we are both from cultures where being gay is just unheard of. But I don't even think I am a lesbo I like guys, it's just I don't know what it is about her it's so crazy

Wow... this is so twisted! The answer to your question is simple and you already know the answer to it. You should tell her the truth then go away. What made you do this to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Wow... this is so twisted! The answer to your question is simple and you already know the answer to it. You should tell her the truth then go away. What made you do this to her?
    Yea well I knew the answer but it's not like I can talk to anyone else about this...it's a long story..... And I don't think I "did" anything to her, she's already kind of with a guy and so am I, but we were going to see how things turned out when we "met" Lmao...this was supposed to be a big joke, a mutual friend knows her...and well she doesn't know about me and her having late night convos tho....we're first generation in the states, even if I had a bf I wouldn't tell my parents, they are so strict.

thanks for trying though guys, even though this started out as a big joke, the joke is on me now

Tedel Guest
    Confusion, you are confusing... what's worse, you're playing with a person while you try to sort out your own mind.

That's not a correct thing to do. Stop it... now.