+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need trust help

I need trust help

My girlfriend and i have been dating for about 6 months, i tend to get angry easily and mistrusting. but on the other hand she has lied and kept things from me in order to "save my feelings". ill admit the reasons i get jealous are some what mild but its hard to get over those feelings, along with the fact im leaving to bootcamp soon... where will my mind go then? i love her and dont want to loose her over my petty childish stuff. am i wrong? how do i fix it if i am?

You should know how to handle your temper. That's very important in a relationship. Also, though she lied, you have to give her your trust, another factor that a relationship should have.

If you want, bring her wherever you go, if she wanted too..

am i wrong? how do i fix it if i am?
    100% wrong. Girls easily get discourage, she might come up to the decision to break up with you... Fix? act like your old enough, that you're already an expert about relationship. About your temper, you have to minimize acting like that. Act like that if she had a very big sin to you.

Quote Originally Posted by agatha View Post
    Also, though she lied, you have to give her your trust, another factor that a relationship should have.
    I know I'm not a girl so my opinion may be of less value, but I don't agree with this. In my experience, trust isn't innate. You have to earn and establish it.

I would suggest just talking to her. Honesty is the best way to deal with anything, and if you two can put everything out there, you'll both know for sure where the other stands and your views of the relationship.

Honesty builds relationships. You can't be close if you aren't honest. Almost anything in the world can be worked out through talking and sharing.
    Last edited by Spatula; 03-10-08 at 02:06 AM. Reason: grammar

Tedel Guest
    I think you will destroy your relationship if you continue that way. Understand, please, that if she is still with you it is because she wants to, not because you own her.

Enough said.