+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's never had an orgasm

She's never had an orgasm

so i have a friend that i talk to regularly and she asked me a question today. "do you have an orgasm when you masturbate?" now she is one of a good group of females that hasn't experienced a real orgasm. though she feel that her love making with her husband is passionate... odd she asked me considering I'm the never been kissed virgin i am but luckily i have always had an interest in how to truly pleasure a female and have done research on the topics of sex and such... so i asked her is she ever tried to exparement on herself to find her favorite points, and she hasn't because she feels like it's inappropriate to touch herself like that.

she doesn't know why she feels this way but it's hard for her to break the feeling so she doesn't go solo. i told her that breaking that barrier would help because she could find her one preferences and have her husband tailor to them. she had to go befor we could talk deeper into it... i have info but it's all from female friends i talk with and from whatever i can find but i want to know if people had other ideas or information i can bring to her to help.

i know my share of knowledge but i want others opinions, you know, i wanna hear what the females have to say if i can because i think a female would know better anywho ^.^

thanks in advance for any input.

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

Its sad that the one thing that i believe was made so that we could selfishly give ourself s to one another and your friend has never experienced it. I have heard of experiences like that from women all over. Some say that they can never reach orgasm during intercourse but once alone they know exactly what to do to get that feeling. At the risk of sounding to clinical let me suggest that she visits a sex therapist or a psychologist that can pinpoint the problem. It is a common factor that for women it takes longer to be aroused and most men don't have the time or patience to do that.

Well back in the caveman days, men just had to stick it in and get done with it as quick as possible because they're basically an easy target for another male or bigger animal to come along and interrupt.

Kind of like chimps that can ejaculate ridiculously fast. Pleasure is a luxury when you're trying to keep your species alive.

Anyways here's a couple articles:
    [url]http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/cant-orgasm-heres-help-for-women[/url]
    [url]http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healthfitness/health_advice/netdoctor/archive/000314.html?page=1[/url]
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 17-10-08 at 02:52 PM.