+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun things to do in a relationship

Fun things to do in a relationship

Hey guys...my girlfriend and I have been together for sometime and we've been close friends for sometime before...in an effort to keep things interesting and to show each other, rather than say "I love you" we do little unique things...attached is my latest idea...it's a magazine i want to put together....something small...its basically about our relationship....i'm going to smartly get info out of her to put into it....tell me what u think....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That looks cool. I'd want to be in a magazine specially made for me. haha. I'm sure she will love it.

Sounds good to me, if she's into ladies' magazines already I reckon she'd like the idea of one which treasures your time together. Like a photo album, but better.

Ahh, how I yearn to be that in love again, I used to do sweet creative things like that then the bitch ripped my heart out
    How we survive is what makes us who we are.

Thanks Guys!! I really want to make her happy...I love her so much

It's very sweet and creative. I like it when people post ideas like this.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Aw..how thoughtful! I always love it when my boyfriend does artistic/creative things for me.

I do like guys like him. Hes thoughtful. He did a lot of things just to prove to his girl that shes important. Also its other way of showing love to your partner.

Thanks again guys... :-) ...saying i love you shouldn't be the only way someone knows that you love them

Quote Originally Posted by Schakilla's Man View Post
    Hey guys...my girlfriend and I have been together for sometime and we've been close friends for sometime before...in an effort to keep things interesting and to show each other, rather than say "I love you" we do little unique things...attached is my latest idea...it's a magazine i want to put together....something small...its basically about our relationship....i'm going to smartly get info out of her to put into it....tell me what u think....
    That's very thoughtful and sweet. I think she'll like it.

I once took my gf to go shopping at Bath & Body Works. I caught her browsing their stuff online and bookmarking a whole bunch of things on her laptop. So I randomly told her I wanted to take her shopping and it was going to be my treat for as long as I got to pick the store. She thought I was kidding and that I would pick Home Depot or something like that. But when she realized where we were going and why we were going there, she was just the happiest camper alive that day.

Tedel Guest
    Tender... I have something similar with Santi: I stored all our emails since she was 19 and I 21, and sent them back in an ebook when she turned 25 (260 pages, bitstream vera serif font size 10). She called me crying in the middle of the night to thank me. It was so nice.

that's nice...in this day and age i think you have to do more than tell someone you love them...actions speak louder than words......you guys ever did anything else to say I love you???

That's a really creative idea! A lot of people say "I love you" but nobody shows it anymore. I say the little actions like bringing lunch, giving flowers (randomly, not on bday/xmas/holiday), making a music cd, anything big or small. Schakilla, you're an excellent example of a true romantic!

I did a few cute things...here's one thing that I struggled and really tried to get working. I etched my own board as well. I went all out trying to get this damn thing to work:
    [url]http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/games/001/[/url]

Never finished it and ended up throwing it in the pile of projects never to be finished. I showed my ex, when we were still together and she thought it was the sweetest thing ever, even though I never finished it.

Turns out running LED's in Parallel is a retarded design, what happens is they'll eventually all blow out one by one and the brightness won't be uniform. Because they all aren't receiving equal voltage. Think of it like having little holes in a hose. The holes near the faucet will have a higher pressure coming out of them compared to the ones at the end. To get the ones at the end to squirt water(light up the LED's) you have to increase the pressure. Doing so blows out the holes(LED) closest to the beginning. And basically the same thing applies to the circuit except it just blows one LED out one at a time.

So their diagram was crap, I should have redone it and ran them in series. Yes...I'm a dork.

I can't really think of anything else I've done...I'd like to think I've done pretty good at forgetting the past.

That's neat though...looks like alot of work though
    [SIGPIC]Forever & Ever...No Matter What

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast