+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 8 girls and 1 guy at work (me) and one of the girls I like.

8 girls and 1 guy at work (me) and one of the girls I like.

At my part time job which is in a call centre, I have training for 2 months and there are 8 girls in my class and one guy me.

Anyway there is this girl I like a lot in there.

I also over heard her and found out she actually went to the same college.

After these two months I don’t think I will ever see her again because she will work mon-wed and I will word Friday and sat, at the moment I see her everyday, for 4 hrs which includes 20min break.

I talked to her just ask her did she use to go xxx college and she said yes and talked about what a-levels about people if they knew teachers hers what area live in etc etc just general things.

However in my class I found out she is get married next year.

So I think I am out of the picture now, however still be very upset when she has gone after the training because I really like her and see her everyday

Since that day the following day I haven’t talked to her.
    Even if she wasn’t getting married I still think I would find it really hard to get to know her, it feels like I have nothing else to talk about.

Also because I like her I don’t feel relaxed around her so can’t think of what to say where there other girls because I dont like them I say anything to them.

Sometimes mentions my name in class but does not seem that interested i.e. during the break we don’t talk, or she wont come and sit or talk to me.

However still want to be friends with her any tips.
    Also are class is going to get smaller in a few weeks to five people and she will be there any tips so I can go and sit next to her.

main thing is just add her on facebook, so at least i can still stay in contact if i need to, have not asked her cos we have not talked much
    Last edited by bentley; 05-10-08 at 05:09 PM.