+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with girls at work - Update

peshkunta Guest

Problems with girls at work - Update

Ok. So far, I've been smacked twice by two of the girls at work, hit in the stomach and tripped a thousand times!

One of the girls that smacked me did it because one time she was standing too close to me and I told her that, and she got mad and smacked me in the jaw - not hard, but still.

I hate when people touch my face!!!

The other one was the crazy one that would trip me all the time and constantly criticize everything about me. I have no idea why she slapped me, but it was hard - she is the 17 year-old psycho that hates me, but Killer said she had a crush on me...YEA, RIGHT!!!

I got so tired of this, I put a stop to it - I should've done that a long time ago.

I talked to my general manager and when I told him, that I have problem with that girl, he laughed at me and said, "She likes you!"
    What a joke.

I told him what she did and that I don't want her touching me and if possible talking to me at all. Happy to say it's all over - what a relief. Now he schedules us on different days, so it's all good.

MWAHAHA, in the end who's advice worked? Oh yeah, oh yeah, twas I. Anyways, enough gloating, I'm glad to hear that crap is finally over. I didn't post much in your last thread about this but I would always read the updated posts. Hopefully work will be a little nicer now with them out of your hair. Or who knows, maybe you'll come to miss them...
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yeah she could've initially had a crush on you if you weren't so chicken and would've demonstrated a little more masculinity by kicking their asses. She probably got tired of you not getting the hidden signals...she was hoping you were a smooth operator, so she got mad at you and started hating you for being such a bone head. Just kidding

Peace out
    I have it all. Including kino.

peshkunta Guest
    Yea Zekk, thanks.

Yea Killer, thanks and whatever.