+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy's spoilt little girl!

Daddy's spoilt little girl!

I just watched this insane TV programme called ‘Daddy’s spoilt little girl’. Now I have seen ‘Sweet sixteen’ before but it’s not half as bad as this programme simply because these ‘girls’ are grown women. My god I am actually feeling disgusted and partially sick for the way the fathers give their really spoilt daughters everything they want. 30 yr old women having tantrums! How can their fathers not see what kind of person they have raised? It’s a responsibility raising a child to become a good well rounded adult. Of course I blame the parents, but somehow I think the mothers of these girls must have been spoilt too.

If anything happens in the world that means their money is worthless (highly unlikely) but what if. These girls have no idea how to treat their friends and their family and I’m sure have no conscience. It’s insane and sickening and I consider it abuse in a way. Every person in the world should contribute in some way. These girls will never contribute and will expect future husbands to give them everything too. Their future children will be affected because, guaranteed these girls will get divorced and they will pass on these behaviors to their children. What have their parents done?!!! It’s a never ending cycle.

Do you agree? Do you think it’s abuse?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I've never seen 'Daddy’s spoilt little girl' but I've seen 'Sweet Sixteen'. This one girl was yelling at her friend because her dress didn't fit and she was like 'blah blah I don't care if it doesn't fit, you we supposed to lose weight'...it was something like that. I went wtf? what a bitch. Another one was when this girl started crying (and got all dramatic and shit, yelling at her mom that she ruined her party blah blah...) 'cause she got the car days before the party and she wanted it the day of the party.

Seriously what the **** is wrong with these people? They don't appreciate anything they get. They should be working and see how hard is to make money and maybe then they will value what they get.

Does anyone actually believe these dumb shows are real, and that these people aren't being paid (either in dollars or air time) to exaggerate their brattiness?

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Does anyone actually believe these dumb shows are real, and that these people aren't being paid (either in dollars or air time) to exaggerate their brattiness?
    well i would hope that what you're saying is true, somehow its hard to believe considering these people are loaded and therefore do not need the money. These people seem to be multi millionaires. Maybe not all are as brattie in real life, lets hope. It's insane behavior.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Couldn't give a damn about the shows, but this clip that I recalled seeing on the tube looks quite real.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_oHDLZdc"]YouTube - When spoiled rich girls dont get the correct color car for..[/ame]

Edit - Found her response to it. Haaaaa, got to hate.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQ9A99pUQg&NR=1"]YouTube - I'm not a spoiled brat![/ame]

I think there is alot more to those "sweet sixteen" type shows than meets the eye. The parents probably don't even have to pay for half the stuff the girls get on those shows. Can anyone say product placement?

I don't know about those youtube videos. As much as it gave me a chuckle that a kid would get revenge on his bratty sister by posting a video of her throwing a tantrum, something about them seemed a little fake to me. Why would you want to willingly make yourself look so bad? Maybe she's been spending too much time worshipping Paris Hilton.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Yeah, I don't buy it either.

I agree the shows might be fake (they always seem to get Lexus on sweet sixteen). There are still people like them in real life, though, which I believe this topic is about. People who are like the girls on tv in real life.

How do you feel about it then, sameguy?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I think I have a penchant for disliking girls who repeatedly use the world "like" (especially when quoting conversations), and chipping in with "totally" and speaking in such a manner. And stereotypically those ones are usually the ones who bring laptops to go facebooking during lectures and are excessively superficial.

Friggin' annoying.

Crappy meaningless television.

I haven't seen the show, but personally (speaking from experience) I think women like that are rare. I don't know if I ever met a girl who got everything she wanted without any conditions. Most girls I've known (girlfriends and friends) didn't really have an easy life.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Most girls I've known (girlfriends and friends) didn't really have an easy life.

That probably just because of the social circles you run in, Mish.

I actually knew a girl like this, her Dad was the owner of several Volkswagen dealerships and they were pretty rich. She was dating of one of my bf's friends. She did the whole whiny "Daddeeeeee..." thing all the time, even in front of friends. She would tell her Mom that she was a stupid bitch, and to **** off, in front of her friends. Crazy. I wanted to punch her out.

I do know a few girls like the ones in the vidoes. They're not friends of mine, just people I know. It's absolutely mind boggling to realize that people actually think and act that way. I'm glad I work for a living, I would never want to be like that.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

some people simply have too much money.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If my daughter was lucky enough that I bought her a car (which I wouldn't), and she whined about the colour, I'd say "to hell with you" and take the car back. Then she'd get nothing. Even an apology wouldn't work, she disrespects me, that's it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast