+ Follow This Topic

Thread: facial hair or clean shaved?

facial hair or clean shaved?

Which one do you ladies rather prefer? Do you like it rugged. Do you like it clean shaved all the time. Do you like a guy to let it grow out?

Also do you like guys with longer hair or shorter to almost no hair?

I know everyone has their own taste but just want some thoughts and opinions about why and what the majority like haha.

thing is i do like rugged to look at, but hate it when i'm kissing a guy that's scraping my face off.

i prefer short cut hair but really messy looking, i don't like too neat.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Make it so it's long enough to tickle Ecojeanne's face!

Considering I've only dated men in the military, I personally like the shorter hair styles. Maybe it's because that's all I'm used to! Haha.

I think the rugged look is very sexy as well. But I think to a certain extent, it depends on the guy. Some guys look better shaved because they in turn may have a "baby face" which can be extremely attractive. Other's can pull off the "kinda shaven rugged look". But personally for me, short hair and rugged

-MP

I like guys who are clean looking, with a nice hair cut and if they must have a mustache or goatee, make it a nicely shaped neat 1. That's just my preference, they dont necessarily have to be pretty boys metrosexuals, but just take care of themselves. lol. But I think a lot of rugged females would prefer rugged males so...
    Last edited by pythongrace; 06-10-08 at 06:48 AM.

I prefer clean shaven as well. There's nothing worse than going in for a kiss and getting the cheese grater on your cheek.

As for hair long or short. I like both styles. Sort of depends on the guy. My last ex had long hair down to his stomach. The ex before that was balding. It doesn't really make a difference if it fits the guy. Just no mullets!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

clean shaven face and short hair to play it safe..works for all guys.

I like rugged with long hair but I prefer to choose clean shaven and short hair. Proud to go with that guy.

I like the idea of well-kept facial hair on my inner thighs.

I like to have a shade on my facial hair.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My man goes between clean shaven and well-kept facial hair, and I like both.

When it comes to hair on the head, I don't like it long, not even a little bit. It looks unkept to me.

I'm kind of a sucker for a well groomed suit-and-tie type.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Let me start off with saying I absolutely hate shaving...with a passion. Electric sucks balls and it takes just as long as the old fashion razor because you have to make god knows how many passes to get all the hairs, and it never cuts as close. Cutting with a razor sucks because it's just a mess with the shaving cream. And if you get a cut with one, it's like someone just slit your throat and it takes for ever for that tiny cut that is squirting a gallon of blood per minute and won't stop to coagulate.

/rant

I normally shave about every 2-3 days, I let a little stubble grow out. I ain't kissing anyone any time soon so I don't care. I like it because it makes me look a little older. I get people that think I'm still in high school, which sucks. So letting it grow a little never hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Let me start off with saying I absolutely hate shaving...with a passion. Electric sucks balls and it takes just as long as the old fashion razor because you have to make god knows how many passes to get all the hairs, and it never cuts as close. Cutting with a razor sucks because it's just a mess with the shaving cream. And if you get a cut with one, it's like someone just slit your throat and it takes for ever for that tiny cut that is squirting a gallon of blood per minute and won't stop to coagulate.

/rant

I normally shave about every 2-3 days, I let a little stubble grow out. I ain't kissing anyone any time soon so I don't care. I like it because it makes me look a little older. I get people that think I'm still in high school, which sucks. So letting it grow a little never hurts.
    It takes me 5 minutes tops to shave my rugged face. 5 minutes. I haven't cut myself shaving since I first started. Either I should be a mother****in' barber, or you whine to much. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    It takes me 5 minutes tops to shave my rugged face. 5 minutes. I haven't cut myself shaving since I first started. Either I should be a mother****in' barber, or you whine to much. Which is it?
    You've got a skill there buddy...you should be a barber and shave my pubes.