+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lost my job today

well i'm only speaking from my own experience. i have sent thousands of resume's by email in my time and the best responses i get are when i've sent tangible resume's. and tbo i don't care about the evironment until i have a job that can sustain me. it's hypocritical but until i have life sorted it's not important....and after i have a sustaining situation then i can be eco friendly.

EDIT: of course indi you WOULD be the exception to the rule hahahahahaha.... ye right....like i believe anything you say hehehe....director hahahaha
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-10-08 at 07:13 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is it that you still think I am actually speaking to you, Eco?

I already told you you've nothing I find interesting. My posts were for SB. Shrug.

Hang in there Starbuck! Continue to search and don't get discouraged. I was in the same position 6-years ago. I have a Master's Degree in Business Admin. and it was extremely hard to find a job after Sept. 11. I was down to my last unemployment check when I found a job making more than I have expected. Sometimes life throws us these curve balls just to see how we will react. To experience joy, we all have to go through pain. Just by reading your comments since joing LF, I gathered you are a genuine human-being and you will make it through this storm. Have faith and continue to keep your head up!
    Last edited by Love Portion #9; 14-10-08 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

My posts were for SB. Shrug.
    ye obviously and so were mine, except for the last bit: director..haha you crack me up indi with your silly generic comments...certainly not comments of substance or originality, facts are facts..you have no experience, are you really just a little teenage girl behind the computer...seriously admit it.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    haha you crack me up indi with your silly generic comments...certainly not comments of substance or originality, facts are facts..you have no experience, are you really just a little teenage girl behind the computer...seriously admit it.
    *Shakes head in disappointment*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ye obviously and so were mine, except for the last bit: director..haha you crack me up indi with your silly generic comments...certainly not comments of substance or originality, facts are facts..you have no experience, are you really just a little teenage girl behind the computer...seriously admit it.
    Pot, meet kettle.
    I don't chase, I replace.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Cain . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.

cain, you're back, i missed you! i had a thread ready to post dedicated to you...hehe BRING IT ON.....

cain, you're back, i missed you! i had a thread ready to post dedicated to you...hehe BRING IT ON.....
    Don't get too excited. I likely won't stay long.

Don't get too excited. I likely won't stay long.
    Where the **** were you and where the **** are you going?

hi...

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Where the **** were you and where the **** are you going?

hi...
    LF has become complete shit lately and it's rather tiring. And when I receive completely idiotic replies to threads of mine, it compounds until I just say **** it.

For the record, I like most of you. There's just a couple that I would like to tie to an anchor and drop from a bridge.

There's just a couple that I would like to tie to an anchor and drop from a bridge.
    Let's ask our ex's out on a group date...

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Let's ask our ex's out on a group date...
    An anchor drop seems a little too tame for my ex.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey Cain. Know what you mean (about LF). Still on about the ex? What about NC? Its the best way to deal with irritating situations. No matter how stupid she is, eventually she will learn you just aren't biting. Costs you nothing as far as your behaviour goes once you decide to stick w/NC.

How's the new gal? And school? Nearly finished, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hey Cain. Know what you mean (about LF). Still on about the ex? What about NC? Its the best way to deal with irritating situations. No matter how stupid she is, eventually she will learn you just aren't biting. Costs you nothing as far as your behaviour goes once you decide to stick w/NC.

How's the new gal? And school? Nearly finished, aren't you?
    We've been doing NC. But she's still checking on me. I don't react to her doing it and she's trying to make sure I don't find out. It's just a little irritating that she's doing it several times per day. It's not the kind of thing that someone does when they just want to see how you're doing. If I wanted to see how someone was doing, I'd check on them once a month maybe. Not 1-3 times per day.

I'm kinda giving up on the new girl. She's too busy and I'm not patient enough to give it the six months it might take to get her. School is a long ways from being done. Almost done with my first program, but still have more to do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast