+ Follow This Topic

Thread: anything!!

anything!!

Please help!! my girlfriend left me and im goddamn dying here!!! I want to call her but it takes all my willpower to not do it.......please just say anything to keep my sanity on track.The worst part is she puts the blame on me that i was selfish and unloyal because i left her ,there was no love at all from her part ive been hoping for two months that she would be the same girl she was in the begging but it got worse and worse she didnt want to meet me,we hardly talked on the phone anymore she didnt return my phone calls etc etc all the sure signs a relationship is dying so before she would dump me i ended it all and god knows that was the last thing i wanted todo.

And now im dying!!! i just cant take this bloody pain and sorrow its unbearable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending an relationship is like giving up ciggarettes, unbearable at first, but the addiction soon fades away.

she puts the blame on me that i was selfish and unloyal because i left her ,there was no love at all from her part
    she didnt want to meet me,we hardly talked on the phone anymore she didnt return my phone calls etc etc
    So she blamed you calling you selfish and unloyal and god knows what else, she says right to your face that she wasn't even in love with you (meaning you were probably being used for free dinners or something), she didn't even have the courtousy to return your phone calls or meet you, and for some reason you WANT TO GET BACK WITH HER?!?!?!?!

Bro,

You're so much better off now. I think you should be ECSTATIC getting rid of someone who verbally hurts you and does shit like that. She's not worthy of you. Throw a party now that you're a free man from a girl like that!

Alexi