+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rofl!!! Men Are Like:

Rofl!!! Men Are Like:

Men are like .......Laxatives . They irritate the shit out of you.

Men are like ........ Bananas ...... The older they get, the less firm they
    are.

Men are like ........ Vacations ..... They never seem to be long enough.

Men are like ........ Weather ...... Nothing can be done to change them.

Men are like ........ Blenders ..... You need One, but you're not quite sure
    why.

Men are like ........ Chocolate Bars ...... Sweet, smooth, & they usually
    head right for your hips.

Men are like ....... Commercials ..... You can't believe a word they say.

Men are like ....... Department Stores ...... Their clothes are always 1/2
    off.

Men are like ........ Government Bonds ...... They take soooooooo long to
    mature.

Men are like ........ Mascara ..... They usually run at the first sign of
    emotion.

Men are like ........ Popcorn ...... They satisfy you, but only for a little
    while.

Men are like ...... Snowstorms ...... You never know when they're coming,
    how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

Men are like ........ Lava Lamps ...... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

Men are like ........ Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the
    rest are handicapped.

OMG! I died laughing when I read these-a friend of mine sent this to me today! NOW mind you I dont feel this way...but at one time I did.

Sorry guys its just for a laugh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!

| |
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I am good parking spot - and I'M FREE !! and not handicapped...

lol - they are funny - I like them - sounds alot like whats going thru my ex's head

Umm . . . I strike to remove this thread. I think it should be deleted . . . mods?

Alexi

Oh come on Alexi! It was funny...OBVIOUSLY this isnt geared to any man on here!

Its for a laugh...ok I'll tell you what...if you can find something similar for a woman POST IT! OR if I find it I'll post it!!!

Its just for kicks and giggles buddy...no harm intended! PROMISE!

I'll post a list that I found on the net on what men TRULY do. And why we do it. Coming up in a few short moments . . .

i found a woman bashing one comparing women with dogs...its funny! I'll try and get it!

Alexi-for a first time in my life...I NOW KNOW what a REAL man does and is!!!

You're welcome.

what am I thanking you for again?

I have no idea. But you're welcome anyway. Cause I'm polite.

lol-i know you are buddy! Hey hows the new phase going for you? gotta post a pic soon I think right?

May 22nd is the next workout update pic. I do need to post a pic of my new clarinet though. I'm kinda slacking with that. Sorry all. I know you're all DYING to see it.

Nah. I'll wait till it's COMPLETELY set up. Right now the clarinet is perfect, but I am still waiting for my new mouthpiece to come back ($175), and a new barrel ($110).

Alexi

well hows it going???? thats the big question? Damn-Ive been slacking and its NOT the lack of motivation,desire, or dedication, my body is telling me to slow my ass DOWN! Ive been pushing this 33 year old thing for almost a year...and I mean pushing it. Just last week Alexi I found myself not able to stand up...I was totally freaking out-its my sciatica kicking in overdrive...and it lets me know STOP! But I with my hell bent attitude didnt and I think I OVER did it. So I have to break which sucks cause I feel it coming back-and its pissing me right the **** off...got to get back doing things!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK!!!

So tomorrow morning Im starting my routine again-just not pushing it...

Well, my goal right off the bat was not to become ripped like Ironliftr3. My goal was just to be healthier than I was previously, and to work out and get into BETTER shape. I feel I'm accomplishing this pretty well. I'm eating a lot better (I do slip more than a diehard workout person would, but I'm still a HELL of a lot better off than I was before.)

And I'm sore almost every day from something or other (today because I went to the batting machines yesterday and tomorrow from the pushups that I'm going to do today).

And I'm one of those "no pain, no gain" mentalities. So I think I'm doing well. I am curious as to how much I weigh though. I want to incorporate weight and measurements on my updates too (like chest, waist, bicep, thigh, butt . . . I guess that's about it.) And see if I'm slimming in the right places and growing correctly in the others as time goes on.

Well, good luck starting up again! Hey, look at it this way, you're doing a lot more now than you USED to do, and that has to count for SOMETHING, right?

Alexi

Thats awesome youre doing it for you and you yourrself Alexi-thats whats important. I wont post my measurements...not for lack of confidence cause I feel the best Ive ever felt...but it would be a good thing to keep track of...hmmm I might just do that-good idea!!!

your last comment is so true-something is better than nothing...and Ive got to be doing something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast