+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question about ex and text messaging

Question about ex and text messaging

I told my ex that id be in town on a specific day, and if she wants to get her mail and clothes she can.

She replied "Sounds good ill call u that day, have a good night."

First off what should I expect on that day, what should I do. I feel like seeing her may bring out feelings. Should I act casual, and act like shes a friend or what? Also does that sound like she even cares anymore?

I wouldn't set yourself up for having your feelings hurt 'cuz it sounds like you still have some. It's hard to tell from that brief of a response if she feels the same way, but.. I wouldn't go into it expecting anything major to happen. That way, you won't feel disappointed if nothing comes out of it. Just act cool and casual about it. Also, can I ask how long you've been broken up? Have you talked at all before today?

Tell her you'll send her stuff UPS...

Joking aside, put all her stuff in a box when she comes to pick it up open door, hand box to her, close door.

Other then, "hello, here's your stuff, bye" don't talk to her . It's obvious you still have feelings for her and you'll only set yourself up to get hurt.

She wanted to do the whole time apart thing, and stay together while she moved to her dads around the first this month. A few days later I wasn't liking that idea so I said we shouldn't be together or talk.

Haven't talked much since then. It hit her pretty hard at first when I gave her the last load of her stuff and acted like everything was fine. She called me freaking out, saying she had suicidal thoughts, and I hung up on her.

She then called back, and msged me that day saying she wasnt going to work, but instead going to urgent care for a panic attack.

I didn't call back until the next day, and she picked up right away.

At one point we said we were going to try a week of no talking, and see if that would work. I was with her for 3 years, so it's hard to get rid of the feelings, but at the same time i'm strong enough to move on if need be.

I'm just wondering if based on these statements above if she still is willing to try and work on things, I feel as if she wants to "want" me as an unobtainable object like it was when we first got into a relationship.

To be honest I have a lot more going on for me, I'm retired basically at 24, and planned on taking her to travel the world and do all sorts of fun things, and she has no education, and her goals will never get accomplished because of a lack of desire.

Obviously most everyone including myself feels that's enough to forget about it, but I see something special in her anyways, and really like the person that she is when things are good.

So why did you break up with her?

Retired at 24?, don't mean to be nosey, but what the heck do you do and how can I do it?

Well she wanted time apart, I didn't feel like being strung along. Basically I want to travel the world for a while before I started a family.

We fought a lot due to my long hours of working on my network of websites, and in the past I said some mean things when she wanted attention all the time, and would call ex boyfriends to talk. She then got advice recently from friends and family about our relationship, yet those people all have failed relationships and divorces.

I planned on retiring by 25 when I started, but it came a bit early. It was 3 years together, and she stayed all the way through until the very end when everything was automated on the sites.

But anyways, the point of this a year ago was to make enough money for a future together, and to do the things we loved in life. It makes no sense whatsoever why she would bail when she could live a great life.

No idea, what I should do. I have just been fixing up my house, going on vacations, and trying to pass time not thinking about it.

I really don't want a girl that likes me for my money, but one that likes me for me, and I had nothing when her and I got together.

Ok im done rambling.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've txted (replied) exactly 2x in my life. Incredibly awkward. Both times, the friend had to call me to tell me to check my msgs.