+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's killed me, inside.

He's killed me, inside.

Well, i had a rocky relationship towards the end. But before that we adored eachother, got on well and everything. But he started ignoring me, treating me like shit around his mates etc..

We broke up last wednesday. He moved on after four days. With someone he met that day. I begged him back. But he said no, before i found out he had moved on he slept with me, basically behind this new girls back. I kicked off when i found out he had her. I begged him back and he said he doesn't want to leave her incase he breaks her heart. He's known her a ****ing week, me the majority of his life. He doesn't want to break her heart, or the promises he made her. But what about the ones he made me? I just cry all the time and smash things up. I can't walk away! Help me...

I am not clear on what you mean. It sounds like he was with her or desiring her for some time before your relationship ended. It is probably the main reason for the breakup and he is much more attracted to her than you. This is the reason he is acting the way he is.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Let it go, let it burn. You will be okay.

This relationship is toxic... no good will come of it, not for you or him... Sometimes we settle for misery rather than facing loneliness and that is a poor deal all around.

Prepare yourself as best you can, but you need to let him go... You deserve so much better than this... Having to beg for love from someone isn't love... If he loved you, he would be so much more generous... I feel for you, I really do... but the heartache will be so much more brief than the misery you're enduring now, and after the heartache there will be a chance for real love---something you will never find in this situation...

Love Portion #9 says:

"Let it go, let it burn. You will be okay."

He's really unfair!

I'm fettered and abused,
    I stand naked and accused
    (Should I surface this one man submarine?)
    I only want the truth
    So tonight we drink to youth!
    (I'll never lose what I had as a boy.)
    Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder
    Is there a spell that I am under
    Keeping me from seeing the real thing?

Love hurts...
    But sometimes it's a good hurt
    And it feels like I'm alive.
    Love sings,
    When it transcends the bad things.
    Have a heart and try me,
    'cause without love I won't survive.
    Don't Get Me Wrong

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes I wonder if Agatha is some kind of random-crap spewing bot.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

letting go is the hardest thing to do but everyone gets there in the end. the gap between hurts like a bitch but just like a hangover you've got to take it like a man

It's not a rare thing when you think that you love a person for lifetime and then he or she met a new girl or guy that gets his attention and you can do nothing. But these people are making you a favour.

You know, no one deserves your tears, and the one who deserves it, won't make you cry.
    [URL="http://womantips.wordpress.com/"]Great FREE report on 25 signs of infidelity[/URL]