+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yet another what should i do thing....

Yet another what should i do thing....

Hi all, i kno i said i'd be around here more after my problem was solved but i forgot about all u guys and this forum... but anyway.....

Ok, so if any of u remember me i had problems with this girl Julie, and no were all friends again and shit, and I like her alot, and I kno she likes me just by the way she acts and shit. She's really cool and all but the only time I ever talk to her is online or on the phone. I try to talk to her in school (i never see her anywhere else really) and all we can ever get thru is a simple "hi". I can never find her at a good time to talk and i dont kno what to do.

she told me on the internet she doesn't kno y shes all weird around me in school or y she cant talk to me in person. she said if we were alone, stranded on an island she could talk forever but otherwise its weird

i really like this girl and shes way cool and all, but what exactly should i do to get this shit off the ground. should i just like stop her and start talkin or walk with her or something? Its not like i follow her around or anything, i just try and talk to her if i see her lookin or something.

thx

Ever think of asking her to hang out OUTSIDE of school? If she keeps backing out of that, give it. It seems like she wants you to be a 'secret' friend. Someone that she can talk about about anything (even other guys which will eventually come up) but it doesn't look like she wants people to know that you guys talk. What clued me to maybe thing this is the situation you ask?
    she said if we were alone, stranded on an island she could talk forever but otherwise its weird
    God forbid there was a THIRD person on that island or you'd NEVER get to talk to her.

Alexi

I dont know man- I think if she were really interested this wouldnt be a problem. Sounds more like a cop out on her part. Why is she is so cool if she blows you off like that?

I agree with Alexi-ask her out outside of a school thing...like dinner! If she dodges you-blow her off! Shes not that cool after all!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

my/her friends tell me that shes always talkin about me tho. i dont understand what the big deal is about talkin to someone. i'll see what shes doin this weekend

i need a job too

girls! oh what a pain in the ass they are!

goodluck...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    girls! oh what a pain in the ass they are!
    And I in return agree with YOU, squirrel.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you forgot about me?? haha don't worry, i haven't a clue who you are. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

mmm k, yea sorry i never responded, she had plans last weekend and sh... stuff

uhhh yea my dad totally flipped out on me tonight for some stupid reason and now im grounded but she like wants to hang out with me so its cool. patience is a virtue and im gonna stand by that. to think, a few months ago this girl didn't wanna kno me cause i said something stupid.

i feel sooooooooo happy right now, even tho im grounded for a good while

thx all, i'll check back if something happens!