+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love can drive you crazy!

Love can drive you crazy!

So I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months and a few weeks now. I am so deeply in love with him, I cry about it. The issue with it is that I am extra emotional because of this. To the point where if he pours himself a glass of water, I get really upset if he doesn't ask me if I would like a glass. I get so emotional that it's absolutely ridiculous. We had sex today and afterwards, I cried. My main fear in life is that I will lose him. Absolutely nothing is going wrong in our relationship. In fact, these past few days have been awesome. Tomorrow night he is cooking me dinner and we are going to watch a movie. I imagined once that if we broke up I would quit my job and stop going to school. He doesn't know that and I really don't want him to. I tell him everything but how much I love him. If Brad Pitt was 10 years younger, shirtless, and about to make a move on me; I would reject him! The other thing is it's not like he is the only man I've dated. I am super hot, work at a tanning salon (So I always have a nice tan), and incredibly smart. I easily have another boyfriend. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?! I don't want to be emotional anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xO Lanna View Post
    [B][FONT="Georgia"]I am super hot and incredibly smart.
    Eh....debatable.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Debatable! Lol whatever! I know what I am!

[url]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1684020052[/url]

You be the judge!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You've been together for only 2 months and you're deeply in love? So in love that you weep at the thought of splitting up?

You're obsessed. If you don't get control of yourself, and assuming this guy is of reasonable intelligence, you're going to drive him away. Calm your tanned ass down.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Haha. Well I've known him for a yr and a half. We've just been dating for two months.

Debatable! Lol whatever! I know what I am!

[url]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1684020052[/url]

You be the judge!
    You look really old in your main face book picture. I don't get what that was supposed to prove.

Old? I'm 18! I changed the picture now a&% hole.
    Last edited by xO Lanna; 27-10-08 at 02:42 PM.

Old? I'm 18! I changed the picture now a&% hole.
    That one looks A LOT better....but wtf is that guy on your right?

Hahahaha. Yeah I have no idea who that guy is. He jumped in on the picture. He was a creep.

Anyways, you should never think of the future out come but enjoy the present. If you really like this guys company than enjoy it for as long as it lasts, and if it lasts your entire life than great but if not at least you didn't spend it whining and bitching about him leaving only to face the inevitable later if so.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That kind of behaviour would drive me mad. Being in a situation where every action you take (like getting a glass of water) has hugely disproportionate emotional consequences for the other person gets very tiring very quickly. It's too much pressure.

But you already seem to know this, so I don't know why you can't keep a lid on it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

You sound obsessed, seriously. 2 months? I'd have understood if it were at least a year in a relationship of something to lose, but 2 months? As for that water thing, that is highly ridiculous, coming from a very emotional girl. I bitch for stupid shit but not that stupid. Gribble is right, if you continue down the path you are currently on, this man is bound to leave. It's bad enough you're young, you're just making it worst by getting upset over petty things. You say you're mature? Prove it. Prove it by not getting upset over things that stupid. Even if you still are upset that it happened,dont show it to him. You say nothing is wrong with the relationship, so why are you thinking about failure? You should be thinking about keeping things good and healthy, not breaking up. Loosen up xO Lanna, else you're bound to lose the one you love.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This fellow you are seeing will be a good learning experience for you. Since you say you are intelligent, there may be hope for you.

Are you planning to go to college, Lanna? I hope so. Don't depend on this teacher fellow to stick around much longer (I give it 2 more months, tops) unless he's a controlling type & you like being his bitch.

As for her losing him, I say the sooner the better. Sorry Lanna, but you don't see it yet but those of us a bit more experienced than you know this guy is no good.

Your problem is that you're a narcissist and obsessive. Live with it or deal with it.

You better not be telling him this because if he finds your that much in love with him that much and all crazy in love just after 2 months he'll be bored with you. keep the relationship hot dont get to "and they lived happily ever after" just yet
    Last edited by dave0087; 27-10-08 at 10:38 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast