I posted a long plea for advice on my GF that left me. (She needs space- Detailed Explanation).

We have both been using this time to do some soul searching. I think on both of our parts we were unhappy with our current sate in life, and our path. Those feelings going unaddressed for so long, created tension and negative feelings toward eachother as well as her feeling like we were too dependant on each other.

My question is that, already, we have decided to both go back to school, and aggressively pursue individual growth. I know that once we realize that we are on our way to doing that, that our old feelings will begin to come back.

I have already expressed that I though that was the case in a long letter to her descriobing my progress and my faith that we will emerge and grow back together. The problem is, is that she is not at home right now.

I need advice as to how to reignite some of those feelings of giddyness and excitement that she had, in order to get her to be willing to team up with me to grow together.

Keep in mind that she has only been gone for a week and a half, and I know strong displays of affection may only push her away further at this point. I just want to show her that she still has those feelings, that they are just have been tainted by our state in life.