+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do? I feel sick :(

what to do? I feel sick :(

hello, well to start theres a girl who I've been interested in for a very long time ..Also Im quite a shy person , I've tried to get over that but I've given up now and thought I may as well live with it..anyway because Im shy I like to be sure someone likes me before I make any sort of move,,stupid I know but still. So this girls best friend who I happened to be quite good friends with anyway , told me that she likes me , for sure. satisfied I went back to msn and talking to her ,,now I was sure I was a bit more confident , flirted a little etc , she flirted back which only reassured me more ,,anyway I asked her out for tommorow,,well today cos its 4am as Im posting this ,,we arranged to meet and everything was set. Then about 4 hours ago now she got back with her last boyfriend,,his msn name had changed to include her , and her myspace had gone from single , to taken. to be honest Im very confused , and now I've made my affections clear I feel a little sick over tommorow ,,she hasnt said she doesnt want to go or anything - I also obviously feel the obvious feelings of dejection , rejection and misery that accompany such events

anyones idea's on what I can do I'd be grateful for
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Maybe you didn't make it clear enough? If she loves someone else there isn't much you can do unfortunately man. Just concentrate on what you have learned from this and what good has come out of it. It might seem like no good came out of it but it seems like you have gained confidence in yourself and that is something to be happy about.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

Thanks , but the confidence was only there because I was sure ..and lol u cant get much clearer..I was pretty obvious lol and thanks for the optimistic view
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung