+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE HELP!! complicated girl! think i fallen for her x.X

PLEASE HELP!! complicated girl! think i fallen for her x.X

Hey guys, I got this huge problem and I really need some advice! Any advice at all would be great! xD Ok so basically it's this girl and shes driving me literally insane. Can someone please tell me what shes doing?!?! This is long but guaranteed interesting lolz. PLEASE HELP!!

So basically when i first met her, I thought she was pretty hot so I started talking to her and getting to know her. Got her name, number/msn/facebook so everything going really good actually. I felt a good vibe with her that she kinda liked me and I'm usually right about these things, I say a 75 percent. We talk, get to know each other and one day after class, I asked her to go out and eat with me basically.

Ok here I might have screwed up and I think I should have told her I was attracted to her and wanted to date her. But I don't know, when I went out to dinner with her there was just this connection! Like I dunno what it was but we just keep on talking and talking and laughing and i think this was when I started falling for her ><. In fact we talked for so long, lets just say our dinner lasted like 5 hours.

SO all is still going well, we continue talking and meeting up at school. I meet some of her friends e.t.c. and so on. So one night out of nowhere, she tells me to go clubbing with her. Of course I liked her at the time and after flirting with her a bit told her i'll be there . Ok so when I meet her at the club, she's with her friends and such. Starts off really flirty saying I looked really impressive and stuff. I said around the same thing, said that she was gorgeous and really pretty xD. So when we do finally get in, i treat her to a few drinks, we dance AND while were dancing she totally starts grinding on me. OK so what i think is damm she TOTALLY into me right?? so i dance with her, grind with her for like half the night AND i'm totally into her >< I was probably lovesick for her.

Then halfway through she pushes me away to one of her other friends and out of nowhere starts dancing and eventually grinding ON ANOTHER GUY right in front of me TOO!!! SO BASCIALLY IM LIKE WHAT THE ****! Like no girl had ever done this to me before. Her friend was cool and stuff, pretty and I think she kinda liked me too since she kinda grinded on me a bit xP. This is like after she had a few drinks and she started to look a bit tipsy. So after she grinded with the other guy, she comes back to me?!?!? and dances with me again and takes me away from her friend. OK SO NOW IM COMPLETELY like what the ****. Confused, angry, turned on, yu name it, its there. She grinds on me again and then yes AGAIN pushes me away and this time takes her friends away too and tells me to dance with other girls and she goes and completely dances crazily with this guy.

At this point Im LIKE ......... and so pissed. I think everything was so uncalled for and I just go to get another drink to cool off. Now were going home and as soon as we go out of the club, we goes to me and hugs me REALLY hard. I was so surprised and shocked, I just hug back. Her friend is driving and I get offered a ride and during the whole ride she was with me in the back seat hugging me, holding me really close places her head on my chest and was realli emotional.

After when i go home, I COULDNT do anything but think about her. I was so over the edge, I was confused, pisseed that she danced with other guys. In fact i was kinda freaked out. I never been so jealous of another guy when other girls danced with them in my life. Like shes hot but I'm not exactly bad myself. I'm really confident and have decent looks so girls come pretty easily until now. Usually I wouldn't worry even the slightest bit about a girl till now, cuz I always been fashionable, the bad ass guy, workout, university smart but still parties as hard as anyone else. i mean tons of girls had crushes on me before of the ones that I know of, SO i mean i cant be that bad with girls! Not this bad at least ><

OK so basically I try texting her and calling her a bit after that night BUT she totally ignores me. You have no idea how emo this girl has made me. im like she likes me?? she likes me not?? fk after a few more times of her ignoring me for like two weeks, i just say **** IT. Shes obviously playing head games and shes got you running around a circle so you know move the **** on. So i move on and refused to think about her anymore. Cuz I usually got the player status around cuz of all the girls i noe and stuff, i refused to be emo about this one girl.

SO just as I thought after lik 2 more weeks of me not talking to her, she'll start trying to contacting me again like on facebook and shit. Really subtle though. But at that phase I was like **** that i got no more feelings for her, im not going to go see her again ever. Shes just a girl that plays around guys and stuff.

Two months pass And of course fate has to **** me over, and One time when i was clubbing with my buddies on their b dayz. Guess who I see, the girl again!! At first I was like calm down, it's alrightz yull be fine. AS soon as she sees me, she yells my name and givess me a really big hug. Then she goes back a step hits me a few times and then hugs me again and starts saying I miss you soo much and stuff like Im SO angry at you Y didnt you call me or facebook me or something! AT this point i knew i was ****ed. EVERY single feeling that i had for her came back and I totally hugged her back and said that I missed her and stuff, cuz i did. I mean i knew i did and was jsut lying with myself for the two months. what can i say half the night i spent basically with her and she drank so much, i was so worried for her. So my clubbing night was basically half with her and dancing or drinking or half basically thinking about her, worrying about her etc. Then when we finally go out, she hugs me again =.= and i knew i fell way beyond, i think i actually love her, its like nothing i actually felt before.

Bascially, right after she texted me and we had a big texting session and finally came to meeting her for lunch the week after that because me and her were both busy the followng week. she asked me to go to clubbing again on halloween but i couldn't this time cuz i promised ill go somewhere else with my buddies. So i just ended up texting her alot of times and she as well and she even texted me at lik 530 am which i kinda didnt text back. When i did text back it was lik 7 am and she totally ignores it and doesnt reply bakz. Of course NOW im trying to contact her and shes in the lets ignore him stage about everything x.X

So now the week has come where we arranged to have lunch together, Im pretty sure shell still go lunch with me hopefully... WHATTT DO I DO?? itss driving me crazy again, this girl is arghhh CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF SHE LIKES ME OR NOT??? Like should i tell her at lunch that i like her??? what should i do?? Do you guys think i kinda fked it up? maybe im in the friend zone and i should move on??? I mean i never felt that way about a girl before, even with my past girlfriends I never felt such a need to be there for her and be in her arms and all that mushy love stuff but i mean i truly believe i might just be going through a phase. I mean their will be other girls right? What should i do??? any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

PS sry if its too long, i could try to shorten it if anyone wants to help me and doesnt want to read too much. Please help lolz asap, I have to meet her this week probably! Usually i would know what to do, but this time maybe im blinded, im lost so needd advice ANY would do!!! thankz.

how old are you and i mean that in no offensive way.
    you were around her for what a few dates if even that and she grinded on you and some other guy?
    dating does not mean a relationship, she can go on a couple dates with you successful or not and then do the same with someone else and there's absolutely nothing strange about that.
    she's probably not as into it as you think she was.

Grinding = Meaningless.

You need to get an effing GRIP, already. The part of Emotional Girl in this relationship has already been filled. You need to be the boy, here.
    Spammer Spanker

I think you need to get a grip and relax. Although its hard to do, I think you are too needy in getting into a relationship. If it works it works. It sounds like she likes to play guys.

My friend and I like to go to clubs for fun and stuff, but we never dance with one girl all night. We dance with everyone. We never get hooked on a girl at the club because although its tons of fun, the girls at a club aren't really the ones you wanna date.

Me and my friend would rather have a church girl type that is innocent and fun at the same time, not a club girl that gets around. If she goes to the club frequently and she is doing this to you, she sounds like she is a player and she gets around a lot.

My advice to you is to hang around the college dorms (assuming your 20-24 years old) and try finding a girlfriend there.

I don't think this girl is into you like you think. I think she is just having her fun years and she really doesn't care about you like that.

I am not sure how old you are but I think you seem to be more into this girl than she is into you. Or maybe you just need to lay it down exactly how you feel? I get the impression that she just thinks you are into her for some fun and not actually serious.

Yeah how old are you? Grinding is no big deal. If you want her then confess your feelings.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."