+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Male Strip Club

Male Strip Club

Now this is for the girls. Do you guys think its right that you have a boyfriend, and then one day tells him you wanna go to a male strip club with your girlfriends?
    How many girls here would say, yes its a normal thing and the guy should just be sporting about it?

Now the consecutive questions that follows is, what do you feel now if your man tells you he's gonna go to a female strip club with his friends?

Oh and if possible please state your age and ethnic, at least tell where you're from. So that I could show this survey to my friends to see if not liking the girl to go to a stripclub, is a `not sporting' attitude that only asians have.
    Last edited by wilsongan; 05-11-08 at 08:40 PM.
    Many goes into a relationship with this thought " Oh how wonderful this man/woman is going to be".

That is waiting to receive or hoping to. Love should be " Oh I could just imagine the things I will do for this man/woman "

If love is the former, lovers will be meeting each other greeting `Hi Darling, You Love me' rather than `Hi sweetie, I love you'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My brother's ex wife had a stripper for her bachelorette party. It was amusing for the first 5 minutes, but after that? Boring, and then we had to sit through 55 minutes acting like we were enjoying it.

I've never been to a strip club, but I can't imagine the thrill lasting for very long. In fact, I think the pleasure may be more about watching friend's reactions. Women aren't typically as visual as males, and when they watch these shows, I doubt they are actually becoming aroused (as compared to men watching strip shows) because (most) women require mental stimulation for that.

I think unless she starts going every weekend, you should stop stressing about this. It's just a show. I don't think they are selling lap dances.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hmmmmmmm...you think so?
    Many goes into a relationship with this thought " Oh how wonderful this man/woman is going to be".

That is waiting to receive or hoping to. Love should be " Oh I could just imagine the things I will do for this man/woman "

If love is the former, lovers will be meeting each other greeting `Hi Darling, You Love me' rather than `Hi sweetie, I love you'.

Yuck. Yuckity yuck.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did the strip club and gay bar thing when I was younger. Its fun for the initial experience (ooh, got in..wow look, hehe), but then its boring.

EDIT - sorry I realized you are a guy asking about his GF

If it floats her boat, then she should go have fun. She won't make it a regular habit, trust me. I do think its a bit on the tacky side, but I was 17 (snuck in, that's part of it too) so meh.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 06-11-08 at 05:33 PM.

Hahah, cool answers. Didn't know girls are like that! This is the first time. I guess girls ARE different from guys afterall yea. Well I sure hope so then. Good feedback. If there are more girls giving the same opinion, it might be even more convincing. Honest opinions that is.

I remember going to a male strip club when I was 18 with friends. We did it because it was a Saturday night and we were bored.

It really didn't float my boat. I agree that it is a bit tacky. I don't think you should worry that much. It is probably more of an experience to share with her friends rather than the actual event if that makes sense.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't even know such a thing as a male strip club existed
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

ok.. Pretty convincing now so far. Cross my finger then!!!!
    You guys better be right or I'll regret letting her go.

I've never had the urge to attend a male strip club, I always go to the female strip clubs though. But, if it were for a bachelorette party or just hanging with my friends, it'd be just for the experience. I dont think I'd continue going though. I doubt it would keep my interest, especiaally if I got a man at home who I can pay with some good sex instead of dollar bills
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I didn't even know such a thing as a male strip club existed
    I think they have them in larger cities... I really think women go primarily for bachelorette parties or as retaliation against boyfriends who visit strip clubs.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?