+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice urgently needed pleased

Advice urgently needed pleased

Some advice would be very greatly appreciated!
    I have started a new job and have met someone and it started off as being a friend situation. A few weeks later, another colleague said that he and some others thought we were very close to eachother. Then on a works night out, we were both very flirty with eachother, including holding hands on a couple of occasions (nothing else happened) though I left the night early in case I thought I would kiss him and he wouldn't reciprocate. Two days later we are at work and we were sat opposite eachother and were chatting on Yahoo mssenger which again appeared to be fairly flirty, like he sent me a hug, I sent him a rose and he sent me a kiss. Later on in the conversation on Yahoo he mentioned our night out and thought I had been uncomfortable with hs flirting which is why he thought I had left (which of course is not the case) and I said I wasnt uncomfortable. He then apologised for his flirting and I said that was ok. He then sent a message saying that he was embarrased as I had reacted differently to how he thought I would. I asked him to tell me how he thought I would react and that if I agreed with what he thought I would say so. Anyway he tells me the statement (sorry can't remember it!) and I said that I agreed to it, then he said "I don't know where I'm going with this" and we went back to work. A few days later he was picking me up to take us to work in a car share scheme along with another colleague. Whilst we were waiting for the other colleague we were chatting and the windows got a little steamed due to weather and he made a comment "We should do the Titanic scene...(10 sec pause) with out the sex of course, sorry I'm being presumptuous" and I didnt make a response other than a chortle.

Anyway that was yesterday and what I would like to know if he is interested in me or not in a boyfirned/girlfriend scenario or am I reading too much into it or something completely different?

He is interested in you, but he doesn't know how to "show it" in the typical way for you to understand it..

If I had to guess from the information you have given, he hasn't had the whole "I fell in love with a friend and she didn't love me back"..

Why do I say this? Because he is acting just like someone in their shoes..

If you're interested, make a subtle move.. If not, watch out!
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/to0c0ol"]Myspace![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by To0C0oL View Post
    He is interested in you, but he doesn't know how to "show it" in the typical way for you to understand it..

If I had to guess from the information you have given, he hasn't had the whole "I fell in love with a friend and she didn't love me back"..

Why do I say this? Because he is acting just like someone in their shoes..

If you're interested, make a subtle move.. If not, watch out!
    Thank you for the reply - so is it in your opinion that he likes me but thinks that I have sort of dismissed him?

Other opinions welcome thanks

if you like him i say you should make a move on him. sounds like hes interested.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

yea hes interested and the hint was the night out and the yahoo messaging the way you two were sending those things back and fourth and eventually getting a kiss was your hint i dont know if your interested or not but coming from a boy hes interested
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop91 View Post
    yea hes interested and the hint was the night out and the yahoo messaging the way you two were sending those things back and fourth and eventually getting a kiss was your hint i dont know if your interested or not but coming from a boy hes interested
    good luck
    Thanks for your message - out of curiosity, what would you say if the roles were reverse and it was a woman I was talking about (its not, but I like to compare!)

yeahh it definately sounds like he's interested but just doesnt know how to tell or show you, either wait for him to make a move or make a subtle move yourself. If it was a girl you were talking about and it was the same situation then it doesnt make the situation any different? well not form my perspective.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

A new updates - I went out last night to the cinema, he text me to see if film was good (possibly he text others who went) but we exchanged a few non-flirty texts. Today I txt him to see if he was still going out with us all at the weekend - he replied saying that he didnt know and that its definately tempting! I replied back seeing if there was anything I could say or do to pursuade him, he replied 'hehe' but that he was waiting to see what else was going on and he was sorry

Now Im even more perplexed - any advice/ideas?