+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i cant find a partner i want?

i cant find a partner i want?

Ok, so let me get this straight; you want to attract a man that is loving, caring, understanding, thoughtful, passionate, romantic, and who fulfills your wildest desires? And, you want to do it spontaneously?

You want your partner to possess all of these magnanimous qualities, but do you possess them??? Can you see where I’m going with this? To attract the man of your dreams you must become the very thing you want to attract, otherwise your efforts will result in a fruitless wild goose chase, or the unfortuitous catch called Mr. Wrong!

Attracting the man of your dreams requires an important journey of courage, truth, and self-discovery. On this path, you will need to rise above your self limiting beliefs by unveiling the way to your hidden, feminine power. You will need to gain a clear understanding of the fears and insecurities that have prevented you from taking this journey and the method to overcome them. To assist you in your quest, I will lead you through a brief outline of the 6-step process I’ve used to help dozens and dozens of clients spontaneously fulfill their wildest desires.

You know, throughout history men have fought wars for women, built extravagant palaces for them, and have even named cities after them. Now you may be tempted to say that these women have been fortunate enough to have been placed in a position of royalty or power, and that is the very reason these men have gone to such infinite lengths to please them. However, it's not! You see, all of these women possessed a power that caused their partner to go to such lengths, and that very same power is hidden in you!! It's called FEMININE GRACE!!

A Woman that exudes Feminine Grace is proud of herself. She respects herself and others. She is aware of who she is. She neither seeks definition from the person she is with, nor does she expect them to read her mind. She is quite capable of articulating her needs. A Woman that exudes Feminine Grace is hopeful.

She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true. She knows Self love, therefore she gives love. She recognizes that her love has great value, but offers her love unconditionally without expectation. A Woman that exudes Feminine Grace has a dash of inspiration and a touch of endurance. Her self confidence allows her to inspire others to reach the potential God gave them.

She knows her past and understands that it can't be changed. She lives in the present, and moves toward what the future holds. A Woman that exudes Feminine Grace knows God. She knows that with God the world is her stage and she is the writer. She does not live in fear of the future because of her past. Instead, she understands her life experiences are merely lessons, meant to bring her closer to self-knowledge and unconditional love. She embraces the future and is thankful for the present.

You may be pondering at this very moment the method for obtaining such a desirable quality that men fight wars and build temples for? Can it be learned? Does it come in a pill or a magic elixir? No, none of the above! You see, feminine grace is a hidden quality that all women possess, and every man desires! And, quite honestly, it's a matter of awakening this hidden treasure from within. You can not learn feminine grace, or be mindful of acting from the qualities that I have so eloquently described above. You must awaken your Feminine Power Through the practice of meditation!

But, before I explain the process of meditation I’m going to walk you through an outline of the 6 secret principles of attraction.

1. Uncover and Remove the Deep Seated Self Limiting Beliefs that are Preventing you From Awakening Your Feminine Grace.

You know, from the time we are very young we learn a system of beliefs from our family and these beliefs are ingrained in our subconscious mind. Now, these beliefs can be very good and serve us well as adults or they can be dysfunctional and cause us grief and pain for years to come, by destroying our self esteem and self confidence.

2. Find Forgiveness

Forgiveness means that you give up or cease a resentment that you are harboring. Remember, to be loving, kind, caring and understanding you can not harbor ill feelings towards others.

3. Increase the flow of Energy in the Body

Within every living body, although on the subtle rather than the gross or physical level, there are said to be a series of energy fields or centers of consciousness, which in traditional Hindu teachings are called chakras (wheels of life). These energy centers hold the key to tapping into your true feminine power!

IS THE INFORMATION USEFUL?
    WWW . suckmyspam. COM
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 07-11-08 at 05:58 AM.

Hmpf. That's not hard. Its actually hard to find a partner that is like you! I want to find a girl that is as bitter as myself, no luck so far. I want to find a girl with whom I can have an open minded discussion. Are there any?
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I want to find a girl with whom I can have an open minded discussion. Are there any?

Just saw that and thought i should reply, they are out there , i've found one and we have the most awesome discussions about all sorts of random things, nothing more than friends there, but thought i'd just let you know there are people like that

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you sound like a poster boy for The Secret.

Quote Originally Posted by masteromotayo View Post
    These energy centers hold the key to tapping into your true feminine power!

I'm going to unleash MY feminine power all over your hippie ass if you try to advertise your site here again. K?
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by masteromotayo View Post
    WWW . suckmyspam. COM
    LOL! Oh, btw, the site exists. Its apparently for setting up fake email accounts to get info about stalkers, etc.

[url]http://www.suckmyspam.com/[/url]

Baaahahahaaa!
    Spammer Spanker