+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl at work

Girl at work

So me and a bunch of co-workers went out to the club last weekend. All of which have worked with me for at least 2 years. This one girl...we'll say Tammy happened to have been fighting with an on/off boyfriend and they were on the off switch at the time. So she had some drinks...3 Long islands, a shot, and a beer or 2 and before you know it she was all over me. Telling me she wanted to take her clothes of, showing me her underwear *she was wearing a dress*, makin me grab her boob...literally taking my hand with hers and putting it there, dancing all over me, biting my neck, and kissing all on my cheeks....am I crazy to think this girl wants me? The next day I woke up to her leaving me a message saying she had gotten a dui the previous night after I followed her home. Which was slightly caused by her ex convincing her to drive out to him at 3am. But her ex got her from jail, they seem to have now worked things out and I think I got the shaft on this. Though that next morning I came and got her from his place. I let her know I was diggin her but she still is running back to him she is 21 and he is 32 and it seems he has her completely mind fuc...well ya know. So I'm wondering now that I have completely made an ass out of myself by sharing that with her and getting no where...is there anything I could do to catch her interest a little more? I pretty much told her today that she's shown she's not interested because we constantly text back and forth throughout the day at work...she has court tomorrow which is irrelevant. I'm just trying to put all the pieces in place here as I have been relatively patient this go around. Any insight would be tremendous!

Here's some insight: don't dip your nib in the company ink. You ever heard that one before? Getting intimately involved with a coworker is a tangled mess waiting to happen. The fact that she drank that much is enough to tell me that she has appallingly bad judgment. That's not girlfriend material.

Walk away while you can.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Here's some insight: don't dip your nib in the company ink. You ever heard that one before? Getting intimately involved with a coworker is a tangled mess waiting to happen.
    The faster you can run the better. I dated and became intimate with my co-worker who I still work with. Wait till you have to sit next to this person for 5 hours and manage to not say a single WORD to each other. I'd surf lava before i'd do it again....

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Thats an opportunity.. go for it..
    I'm a whore for signature violations.

Wtf? Are you retarded Sophie? That girl is a hot ****ing mess! RUUUUUUNNNNN!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

There's something not quite right about this woman... for one she's not over her bf/ex, and it doesn't appear that she will be anytime soon... then she drinks way too much and puts herself in a compromising position... then she further her poor judgment to drive out to her bf/ex at 3 am stumbling drunk - it's a wonder she didn't kill anyone. No, this woman has irresponsible written all over her.

A relationship with her would probably involve her breaking with you over and over again as she runs to be with her ex and then you... etc. Who needs that drama?

Plus if she makes poor choices like drinking excessively... what other poor choices would she make? Do you really want to be with her when the consequences of her actions end up affecting you to?

This woman is pure drama... I wouldn't walk away if I were you... I would RUN!

There's easy and then there's too easy to complicate. This woman is just a string of complications for you.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Yea right, like I would let stupid work stop me from a girl I fell for. Those I don't think that is the case here. So weight your options.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeone22 View Post
    3 Long islands, a shot, and a beer or 2 and before you know it she was all over me.
    Just 'cause a girl gets super ****ed up and gets all over you doesn't mean she wants a relationship.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain