+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cmon Guys and Girls!! Share your experiences!

Cmon Guys and Girls!! Share your experiences!

Yeah, I really really really want to know how your relationship with your partner starts!!

Please tell me briefly yet lots of details, on how you first went out on a date with your partner, how nervous you guys were, what did you talk about, where did you go, etc.

And also any tips you guys and girls think might be useful for people on their first dates.

I believe this is a useful thread also for other ppl

Thanks heapppsss!!

I am interested in this. Unfortunately I have nothing to share.
    Don't expect anything.

Well, I met my gf kind of by accident. I wasn't looking to get into a relationship per se but my buddy and his gf wanted to do something so we were like "let's go to the beach." His gf invite her friend. Well we hit it off pretty well and been together ever since. It's weird cause like I haven't really been nervous like I normally am. First relationship I have had where I feel comfortable.

Good on ya!

More experiences, cmon dont be shy! Share with us = )

i met my ex when i purposely parked too close to his car to block him in and couldn't move the car, coz he took up two spaces. he worked in the same company as me at the time. he msn'd me to ask me to move it so i took my time, had a chat with a few people on the way down to the car. i moved it and that was the first time we met. and he pursued me after that thru nights out with collegues
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 08-11-08 at 07:25 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I met my man on an online dating site. After a couple messages back and forth I gave him my number and told him to call me, which he did. I wasn't really nervous, I've dated a few guys online. We agreed to meet for dinner, nothing too long or fancy, and it was pretty stress-free. Our conversation was just the typical where are you from, what do you do, what do you do in your spare time type thing. That was last August.

We're engaged now.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I met my current gf at work. I used to always tease her about her name and make her laugh. She actually asked me out first (this happens to me a lot). We saw a movie. I wasn't nervous at all. She's really down to earth and fun to be around.

well i met my gf through one of my best mates when we were 14 because at the time he liked her but she wasnt interested in him and so we talked alot and hung out, became best friends and then the year we finished high school we confessed our feelings towards each other and have been together for 2 years we werent nervous about our relationship but were concerned as to whether it would affect our friendship seen as though it were perfect, but i look back and am very glad we pursued our relationship
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...