+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why doesn't he say he loves me?

Why doesn't he say he loves me?

Hi there,
    so I read a couple of messages on forums about this problem and I just still need to hear it for myself.
    I've been with this guy for a year now and he just doesn't say he loves me. It was really hard to get him in the first place and he broke up right at the beginning because he doesn't feel it and as soon as I stopped caring he changed and suddenly was really interested. So it's been going well and I feel like he loves me and he explained before that he loves little things I do and that for this very reason he kind of loves me, but he cannot say it. And I just said it to him and asked him to say it back and he said "no!" and then I started getting upset and he had to leave for work. And now I am really upset and scared he might break up because he's gonna think about his true feelings and realize that maybe he doesn't love me???
    But doesn't he? I feel like he does and I did send him a message saying that I was sorry I brought it up cause I know he feels uncomfortable with it and that I was happier he'd just treat me well than say it all the time, as it looses its meaning, which is true, but...somehow I'd just like him to say it...
    And I want this to last, and am terrified of it not lasting now...cause I spoiled it...again. Like I did before.
    Help!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I think he loves You someway... For some people to say clear and loud "I love You" means VERY much ,and he's just not ready for this step. But I think You're both on a good way to it... If You love him enough than hmm wait. Sometimes it is so,people wake up on not so very special day and they say" My God,I really love her/him" . sometimes it's too late.I hope it won't be too late for him. Greets
    I wazzzz here