well first I'd like to say hi to all since im new here...i've been thinking over something and I just don't get it(not really hurt by it..Im more like ???)
so a girl I've been dating for 3 weeks acted really undecided, like she didn't know what she wanted out of the relationship...i told her i couldn't take it anymore because i felt like i was trying hard and she just did nothing...and then on the day i decided to stop it she comes and says she needs to talk to me...we talked and she said she liked me for over than a year but doesn't know whats she wants...so thinking about what i just heard i say that we can stop it and tell her to figure it out on her own because i don't what else i can do and its killing me inside.
after 3 days she comes in the speed of light to me and says she has to talk again...and tells me she wants to be friends...i'm ok with that...but again here comes whats confusing me even more: shes hesitant to talk to me and i always catch her looking at me and when i look back she just looks away and starts talking to her friends... we are both 18 so i find it a bit silly...anyway if you can help me out I'd appriciate it( i don't think i should do anything since i see it as I've done enough...but shes just so depressed that i don't see it as resolved at all