+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Update - first date & questions

Update - first date & questions

Alright... ended up going on that date with the boy on Sunday. Basically for some drinks in the late afternoon for a few hours. We talked. Good conversation, as expected. It was as flirtatious as one would expect of a first date... not laying it on thick on either end, but compliments; teasing; etc.

Found out possibly why he's been occupied...? Sunday was the day before a 10-day business trip out to Texas.

He walked me to the subway when I was going to leave. I gave him a hug. Interestingly, he pulls away from the hug, and I think we're about to say our final goodbyes when he leans in and gives me a kiss, with tongue. Was surprised at the suddenness, but it was nice. And then... he keeps kissing me. After a short while I pull away and give him an, "Okaaay...!", he repeats the "okay" and leans back in. So essentially I ended up making out with him.

Can't say I've ever MADE OUT with someone on a first date. I didn't give off vibes that I'm skanky. I mean... it was all chatting up until that point. Is this a good thing?

This guy likes being tough to read. I feel better now, though, because I don't feel attached... I think he's great, though a bit cocky, and there are other guys interested in me right now as well.

But I would like to know what exactly you guys think this kind of kissing might mean...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What does it mean? I don't think males attach as much meaning to every little gesture as females do. Don't overthink this. He wanted to kiss you, and he did. The thing to ask yourself is: did you like it, or not?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He certainly did. He kissed me for a long time. lol.

Yes, I did like it...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good, then let's look forward to the next date!

On an unrelated note, did you notice the ad at the bottom of your page? It's an ad for weight loss with before and after pictures. Did you notice that before, the woman is fat and black, and after she is a little slimmer and white?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's hilarious, Vash. Who knew you could lose 30 pounds and lots of pigment at the same time?

You'd think being white would make the "after" pic look bigger, right? Black is very slimming.
    Spammer Spanker

Don't take it so seriously. A kiss on the first date is casual. the tounge is a stretch, but w/e. I have kissed a girl before on the first date and things went smooth.