+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys?

Nice Guys?

Please tell me what you think about nice guys?

Nice guys finish last. Stop being a doormat.

Not to sound like a dick, but I used to be a nice guy. Still am, slowly changing. I'm just saying, don't be an arrogant prick, be confident.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was never the nice guy but people thought I was. So perceptions of a nice guy can be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mercanyin View Post
    Please tell me what you think about nice guys?
    They're nice.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I'd learned to appreciate them earlier, so I wouldn't keep getting burned by dicks.

My fiance is a classic 'nice guy'. His favorite line is "Nice guys may finish last, but they finish with the best." Meaning they eventually find a 'nice girl' who appreciates all their fine qualities, instead of materialistic whiny bitches with emotional or character flaws....that's what the 'bad boys' end up with.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I see, I hope so.

For me, I'm the typical nice guy, but you can only be to a certain extent, as you can't let people abuse your generousity and need to stand up to yourself by being confident.

P.S. In the early 20s, girls have a different mind set, than girls in their 30s.

1. It's about wanting an adventure, so they pick the bad boy.

2. They realize that they should have thought more ahead than what was happening at the moment.

3. The guy will have so much control that they'll be afraid to try anything, because of the consequences that would occur.
    ex. Abuse, threats, emotional stress, financal, kids, etc.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most guys who consider themselves nice aren't. In fact, they're often worse than the bad boys they can't stand.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

dunno about what i think about nice guys. better ask someone else's opinion on that.

I'm generally a nice guy, but i can turn into a huge prick/asshole if provoked or if i blurt anything that comes into my mind.

Someone asked me for some candy/gum once, and i told them, 'No! Who the **** eats candy and chews gum?' Well i gotta work on that asshole and nice guy part.

Doormats are often creeps in my opinion. If a guy is actually desperate to get laid or to even touch a girl, he should ask a whore. Seriously, if you say yes to a girl's every single request, you are weak. Why would you, in order to get a girl's love, would do everything she asks- even to make you put on a skirt (for example)???? Even I wouldn't do everything a girl asks if i want to be in a relationship with her. There are other fish in the sea.

Well, nice guys finish the last and best. You see all those divorces happening lately, compared to long-lasting marriages. Better to end up with a girl who actually understands you and likes you for who you are rather than a shallow whore.
    Last edited by BloodMerchant; 15-11-08 at 09:43 AM.

Apparently the "Nice guys finish last" saying is pretty true nowadays. In order to be successful with the girls, you pretty much can't simply be nice to her. You have to be able to joke around with her, that seems to work.

gribble you are spot on! there is a major misconception of so called 'nice guys'. the problem is they have serious self esteem issues and blame everyone else for their problems and usually turn way nastier in the end, like psycho nasty. take responsibility for once all you so called nice guys!!!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Nice guys can...

1. Break your heart.

2. Cheat on you.

3. Secretly acting like a nice guy.

4. Basicly, their just like any other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    gribble you are spot on! there is a major misconception of so called 'nice guys'. the problem is they have serious self esteem issues and blame everyone else for their problems and usually turn way nastier in the end, like psycho nasty. take responsibility for once all you so called nice guys!!!
    Funny, I never thought being truthful and caring is psycho behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by PUN-ish View Post
    Funny, I never thought being truthful and caring is psycho behavior.
    truthful! they're not truthful, they say they are and and try to convince girls to the point of possible stalker behaviour and wonder why they come last and have the cheek to get angry and blame the girl and the world for their terrible lives.....it's everyone elses fault.

i'm not saying there aren't nice guys, the real nice guys don't try to convince us and don't talk about being one in the first place, thats the difference. real nice guys know that they aren't perfect and don't care.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 16-11-08 at 08:38 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Being nice is measured with the intentions.

One who knows his intentions, and knows they are "clean", One would be a liar if he told you he wasn't a caring and truthful man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast