+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys CAN Finish First...

Nice Guys CAN Finish First...

I feel I have solved the puzzle on the Nice Guy, Bad Guy debate!

The difference between a Nice Guy (NG), and a Bad Guy (BG) is that one expresses confidence, and the other doesn't.

NG's are those that feel they shouldn't get 'touchy feely' with women they barely know. NG's feel guilty when hanging around with chicks that get drunk and hammered. NG's give chicks 'too much respect' in all circumstances. NG's usually think about others, more than themselves. The list goes on and on.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: You can be an NG, and open doors for chicks. You can be an NG, and call when you tell her you will. You can be an NG, and treat her like a woman. You can be an NG, and spoil her with gifts... --- because women appreciate these things (i think)

But: You can STILL be a NG, and get 'touchy feely' when you meet her. You can STILL be an NG, and let her get drunk (because she is having fun), and obviously, don't take advantage. You can STILL be an NG, and show her that you care, without going the extra mile to make sure her gas tank is always full. You can still be an NG, by thnking about yourself aswell.

My point is - that's it's not the 'cockyness' or 'asswipe' attitude that separates the NG's from the BG's, it's the 'CONFIDENCE' and 'ATTITUDE' that does!

There's a big difference between 'cockybess and asswipeness' and 'confidence and attitude'.

You can still be a NG - but change certain aspects about yourself, that give you an extra edge - such as those described above.

If you can execute what i am saying - then you 'have it' 10000x more than the so called BG's.

Overall - you can still be a NG, and also have a newfound confidence/attitude that 'DOES ATTRACT WOMEN' - because you are being more assertive, more 'goal oriented', more 'motivated', showing more interest, and puting your foot in the water - ALL ASPECTS that chicks will dig (i think).

So, what do you all think about my theory? BTW, If it is valid, then i credit it to LF, because everything on this post, is what i've learned through reading a bunch of stuff here.

lilwing89 Guest
    i have qualities of both if you were to classify every member on the site. i say, dont be a nice guy, dont be an asswipe, just be yourself. whatever that is, will help you be yourself around that girl, which is very important if you decide to live with her.

Tone Guest
    I agree, friend.

It's all about the confidence you display in yourself. If you're confident - and you like a girl - you go for her. If you're not confident, and you never make the move, the girl gets tired of waiting.

For example, if I wasn't confident in myself, Junsui would never be leaving her b/f and moving up here.

lol riiiiight

But I agree, you don't have to be an ass to get a girl, infact I wouldn't recommend it. Just be your usual sweet self and don't be afraid to approach a girl.
    Last edited by Junsui; 06-10-05 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I agree, friend.

It's all about the confidence you display in yourself. If you're confident - and you like a girl - you go for her. If you're not confident, and you never make the move, the girl gets tired of waiting.

For example, if I wasn't confident in myself, Junsui would never be leaving her b/f and moving up here.
    /:[

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    I feel I have solved the puzzle on the Nice Guy, Bad Guy debate!

The difference between a Nice Guy (NG), and a Bad Guy (BG) is that one expresses confidence, and the other doesn't.

NG's are those that feel they shouldn't get 'touchy feely' with women they barely know. NG's feel guilty when hanging around with chicks that get drunk and hammered. NG's give chicks 'too much respect' in all circumstances. NG's usually think about others, more than themselves. The list goes on and on.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: You can be an NG, and open doors for chicks. You can be an NG, and call when you tell her you will. You can be an NG, and treat her like a woman. You can be an NG, and spoil her with gifts... --- because women appreciate these things (i think)

But: You can STILL be a NG, and get 'touchy feely' when you meet her. You can STILL be an NG, and let her get drunk (because she is having fun), and obviously, don't take advantage. You can STILL be an NG, and show her that you care, without going the extra mile to make sure her gas tank is always full. You can still be an NG, by thnking about yourself aswell.

My point is - that's it's not the 'cockyness' or 'asswipe' attitude that separates the NG's from the BG's, it's the 'CONFIDENCE' and 'ATTITUDE' that does!

There's a big difference between 'cockybess and asswipeness' and 'confidence and attitude'.

You can still be a NG - but change certain aspects about yourself, that give you an extra edge - such as those described above.

If you can execute what i am saying - then you 'have it' 10000x more than the so called BG's.

Overall - you can still be a NG, and also have a newfound confidence/attitude that 'DOES ATTRACT WOMEN' - because you are being more assertive, more 'goal oriented', more 'motivated', showing more interest, and puting your foot in the water - ALL ASPECTS that chicks will dig (i think).

So, what do you all think about my theory? BTW, If it is valid, then i credit it to LF, because everything on this post, is what i've learned through reading a bunch of stuff here.
    This from the guy who's still trying to get a girl.. Pretty decent theory. RSK, put this theory to work and perhaps you'll have girls hanging all over you soon.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    This from the guy who's still trying to get a girl.. Pretty decent theory. RSK, put this theory to work and perhaps you'll have girls hanging all over you soon.
    Ooo. Cold, Arty. Cold. You know thinking it's one thing and doing it's another. Why you picking on RSK?
    Speak less. Say more.

Hmm.. I don't think I'm being cold... This whole nice guy, bad guy thing..

Some people happen to be both.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Hmm.. I don't think I'm being cold... This whole nice guy, bad guy thing..

Some people happen to be both.
    You're so right arty..We can probably pass for both. What do you think? Or are we too nice?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Nah. On here you are. But who knows how you are in real life, you know? Maybe you're mistreating some "nice" girls we don't know about.

So many dimensions to a person, right?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Nah. On here you are. But who knows how you are in real life, you know? Maybe you're mistreating some "nice" girls we don't know about.

So many dimensions to a person, right?
    I agree, for most part anyways. With some people it's quite clear either way.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I agree with your statement. hehe
    "Ogres are like onions."

I agree. There is the NG(nice guy) ...BG(bad boy)...and IF ( I dont give a ****)

I am an IF. I go to school(Were I do not look at girls anymore and just go about my bussiness), then work, then when a saturday comes I get drinks and listen to loud music. Then repeat the process.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I agree. There is the NG(nice guy) ...BG(bad boy)...and IF ( I dont give a ****)

I am an IF. I go to school(Were I do not look at girls anymore and just go about my bussiness), then work, then when a saturday comes I get drinks and listen to loud music. Then repeat the process.
    Liar! You don't look at the girls...Looking at the guys instead OV? haha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Liar! You don't look at the girls...Looking at the guys instead OV? haha j/k
    Haha, actually I just listen to the teacher and stare at the clock. lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast