+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My heart is so broken... what did I do wrong?

My heart is so broken... what did I do wrong?

I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.
    Last edited by n00bstorm; 14-12-08 at 06:23 AM.
    [url]http://myspace.com/n00bstorm[/url]

Mario I think what has happened is that you have over romanticised the situation. You built up in your mind how she would be and you had already decided how you felt for her before you even met.

She probably wanted to see what you were like in person but it sounds like (sorry to say this) that you were a little overwhelming.

I don't think you are silly for falling in love before you met. Trust me. Words have a way of bringing out emotion. We can read a story and it can bring us to tears. It can speak love into our hearts, sorrow to our soul... it can do many things. Hey, spiritual love exists. It exists in every religion and it is real and possible.

What I do agree with is you may have been overwhelming. With that being said I question her actions as well.

To be honest with you I have seen this happen in so many long distance relationships. When they finally meet up they fall apart. Could it be because the excitement is gone? Could it be insecurities? We don't know unless the significant other is honest with us. She could very well be more comfortable behind a screen than in front of you. Who knows! But if she is not willing to open up and tell you... what more can you do? It's time to let go.

Thanks It just really hurts me seen this end this way... I had so much love to give and just not getting to chance to show her that it breaks my heart, it totally changed me... at the moment after all those years it took me to find her I don't really think it will be a next...

I think you both are totally right... I just thought too much... but I just don't understand after doing all that for her and showing her how much I cared... why I got that negative response. When I think about it she has her own emotions and feelings, guess she did not felt for me anymore the way she thought she would? Or maybe she was just been protective as she has been tru a lot of relationships and did not want to get hurt again?

I mean is there seriously something wrong with me? Look at me again... trying to find the problem in myself... I'm not like most guys... what I mean I can't just go to a club and flirt with anyone... I can't do that... I'm not a person who just wants to date around and have fun... its not me...

I'm trying to just move on with my life, but when you had someone even most of the time to just talk to to open up to and now I feel I'm totally alone... it sucks...

Thanks again for reading and responding
    Last edited by n00bstorm; 18-11-08 at 05:34 AM.

My friend has fallen in love over the internet 10 times this year. It's normal!

It's a comfortable way of getting into a relationship, because you don't have to fear meeting and trying to talk to girls outside in clubs or whatever.

Some of the mistakes you made, however was being needy...

I remember this happening when I was younger too! Don't worry about it, you will get over it, or you can use a few tricks to get your ex back, BUT you should only try that if you really think that she is the ONE...

I don't know what you want, but anyway!
    Good Luck,

Cynthia

Just wished there was something more I could of done... feel so hopeless.
    Last edited by n00bstorm; 14-12-08 at 06:22 AM.