+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Becoming The Thing I Hated The MOST!!!!

Becoming The Thing I Hated The MOST!!!!

hi everyone im 25 years old and 2 months ago i became the thhing that i have always hated,a cheater.

6 months ago,this girl and i got together,at first it wasnt so serious,until it became more and more as the months went by,i really fell for her,and i am so in love up to this point,but the problem is she is in a diff country but i promised her that we will be together forever early next year,this is a very serious relationship and we have plans of marrying and starting a family,

2 months ago i met my gradeschool crush,everything went so fast that last weekend we spent the night together,i just layed on her all my sexual frustrations from the woman i love, it felt good,but i know and feel that i really dont love her,

i felt really bad afterwards and now im thinking that i have commited something that i have grown and thought thati would never ever do. am i sick?do i need psychological attention?coz im planning to have sex with this girl again next month.am i just hurting myself?or am i just trying to relieve my sexual frustrations?

have you told your current girl what you've done? cause quite frankly i dont think she will take you back and your not being honest in the relationship if you dont tell her..
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Your wife doesn't give you sex? Why?

Btw, I found cheating to be so common today. Half the families cheat, both men and women.

Byt reading the title of topic and seeing it was in health forum, the first thing that game into my mind was x-files themed.
    Last edited by boobaa; 15-11-08 at 09:01 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you need psychological attention, at least not for what you are posting about. You just need to learn to exercise some self-control and maturity.

Why are you already planning to sleep with this girl again if you felt so bad about it? Have you told your girlfriend what you've done?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it.....you KNOW this is wrong and you feel bad for doing it but you're PLANNING to do it again? Why?

Don't blame it on your sexual frustration.....lots of people go really long periods in their life without sex. You are totally disrespecting your relationship. I say if you don't have the self control to stop yourself even when you know it's wrong, you need to break up with the girl. She doesn't deserve to be cheated on.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are 25 & you are not ready to be married. Admit to your GF you cheated on her & take your lumps. That is all.

Be honest with your girlfriend. She deserves to know.

God... is cheating really that easy? Or do I just have a strong character?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cheating is easy if you have little to no conscience.

Or if your partner is an abusive jerkoff that's already cheating on you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

im sorry,i feel really bad,please dont judge me,i am a really nice guy,its probably because im weak,i had not had sex for 3 years,my real love and her almost came at the same time,i didnt know what to do,if i tell her,i am very sure that im gonna lose her forever,the other girl is nice too,she's the best so far that i have slept with,im becoming more and more confused...i just dont wanna be alone for that long again...

Yeah, I'm with the others. You cheat on the girl you want to marry? Then feel really guilty. Then come and bitch to us about it. And then you want to do it again?

WTF? You wanna "relieve your sexual frustration?" Go rub one out.

There is no excuse for cheating, dude. Don't even try to justify what you're doing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care if you haven't had sex for TEN years. If you really loved this girl you'd respect her and not cheat.

A big part of love is respect. You can tell me you love this girl all you want, but I'll never believe it because you're not respecting her. If I were your gf, I'd want you to break it off.