+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confidence and Close Friends

Confidence and Close Friends

I'm starting to lose my 2 good friends. 1 was my bestfriend but I didn't want to be with her no more because of the way she has changed and broken promises.

The other good friend treats me differently then my bestfriend. She treats her better then me.

I'm a shy and non-social person. So I don't really come up with the topic in a conversation. With other people, it's just a quiet chat. Sometimes barely nothing to say.

But with my 2 friends, we talk about everything, there's nothing we can't say. So I'm really upset I'm losing them.

I wanted to know how I can change to a better me. And how I can be more confident in myself around others.

And telling me some good long topics to talk about will also be very good.

well we cant help you become a better you, only you can do that. just try doing things you wouldnt normally do and so on, start acting confident around others by going to social events and making conversation with people about various topics; sport, work etc anything really just keep it going and eventually it will become like a second nature to with-hold a conversation with someone.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

sometimes this happens, its part of life, i just recently left a friend after years of being friends, it happens. don't put up with bitchy girls and if you feel they are excluding you then move on. don't be too upset about it. you sound young, real friends are there and stay there if they care about you. if you find they are distancing and not treating you the way you feel you should be treated then you need to open yourself up to a larger circle of friends.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one thing that you'll learn in life is that your circle of friends probably will change many times. people outgrow one another as their personal lives changes, and this sounds like what you are describing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...